• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The FAKEST Cards

UltimateFrosty08

THE DAB MAN
Years
What was the most fake card you have ever seen

Mine was my friends Reshiram EX it was slanted (As in the picture was reflective) it was obviously made from Computer paper. I tried telling him it was fake he didnt listen.

It was also un-reflective.

The fakest card I own is a Spinarak named Sugimori (The creator of Pokemon)

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I've seen a few that look almost like real cards but with ridiculous HP/damage and font/spelling errors, but the most interesting fakes I've seen were from vending machines back around 1999. They looked like copies of the Japanese cards, but were printed on a variety of interesting foil patterns and were stickers. I loved them and still do, maybe even more than official cards!

e2a3d2d32cac89c70db203087b7a1d91--decals-pokemon.jpg

Not my photo

The most random thing I ever saw on a card was a little McDonald's french fries graphic printed where the accented "e" in Pokémon was supposed to be. I'm wanting to say that it was the Pokémon Contest Hall card, but I can't remember for sure.

Last edited:
Back