• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marvel Megathread! Movies, TV, Comics & More!

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen yesterday
Has anyone been watching what if

Yes!! It's gotten better and better each week. I like the darker more original stuff than just 'what if X character was X character instead'.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Has anyone seen Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings yet?

Spoiler: it's awesome!

Saw it today! Still getting my thoughts together but you're right, it's awesome, and I can't wait to see him showing up in the wider MCU. (Also, I love Katy so muchhh)

Alright, edited with some thoughts:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
No spoilers please, cause I haven't got round to them yet, but how are the What Ifs?
They're pretty great imo. I haven't watched the last one, but I liked the others, especially the two first ones. The animation is awesome and the new relationships formed are really interesting to see.

Years
No spoilers please, cause I haven't got round to them yet, but how are the What Ifs?

Absolutely sensational. I am really pleased actually with how they have put these together - there has been a lot of thought put into each episode.

It's very reminiscent of Halo: Legends where there has been a mixture of Dark and Serious(tm) and Jovial and Not-Serious(tm), which has been great!

Years
Absolutely sensational. I am really pleased actually with how they have put these together - there has been a lot of thought put into each episode.

It's very reminiscent of Halo: Legends where there has been a mixture of Dark and Serious(tm) and Jovial and Not-Serious(tm), which has been great!

They're at the top of my watch list and ty!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Thought you might want to see my Halloween costume (spoilered for size, not an actual spoiler):
Spoiler:

Years
Thought you might want to see my Halloween costume (spoilered for size, not an actual spoiler):
Spoiler:

That is awesome! I hope you kept your eyes open for roaming Children of Thanos ;)

"Do Vision things" love it! 😂

Years
Spoiler:

Haha this is great, I love it. Although, what Vision things DID you do?!

For anyone that has seen - thoughts on Eternals?

Years
For anyone that has seen - thoughts on Eternals?

Haven't seen it yet unfortunately. I know, I know, not like me 😅

I'm aiming for today if I feel up to it, but we'll see. Have you seen it yet? I'm getting lots of... vibes about it, but I've been keeping as far away as I can from actual reviews.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Haha this is great, I love it. Although, what Vision things DID you do?!

Basically just that pose, haha. I'm way too self-conscious for any sort of roleplaying.

Would've liked to get into a conversation about identity metaphysics, but the subject didn't come up. 😉

EDIT: Okay, I have to edit this in so I'm not double-posting, but it's a completely new subject:
I'm driving myself up the walls wondering if there's gonna be a Loki series reference or (omg my heart couldn't take it) sketch on Saturday Night Live tonight.

Last edited:
Years
I am sooooooooooo itching to watch Spiderman but I'm not able to travel to the cinema right now ;(

How many of you have seen it so far? Did it live up to your expectations?

No spoilers without tags please!!!

Years
It's come out at a bad time for me. I have been unwell, Christmas is a week away, and my country looks like it's about to go into lockdown again so the cinemas will close. Arghhhh 😅

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It's come out at a bad time for me. I have been unwell, Christmas is a week away, and my country looks like it's about to go into lockdown again so the cinemas will close. Arghhhh 😅

Oh no ;;;;; I really hope you'll feel better soon and be able to see it after all...

Years
I ended up watching Hawkeye in one sitting while I'm waiting... it was awesome!

The first couple of eps were a little shaky but it just got so good after that!

Back