• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Is this a bootleg?

Years
Looks decently legitimate to me, especially when compared to images with the original packaging where the shape/paint/etc looks the same from what I can see. The figures are just low quality since they're so old, but I'd say possibly legitimate?

Edit: As far as the paint looking different, I'd expect some differences for figures since they tend to be hand painted, plus it could just be alteration/fading over time since these are 23-year-old figures. I'm honestly not really seeing a massive difference in plastic/paint the way you mentioned though? It could be lighting from when the person took the listing photo too.

Last edited:
Back