• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Does Pikachu have a chance of holding a Light Ball?

Edit: Nevermind, just caught a Pikachu with Light Ball. Also, got a card off one I crited while looking for the Light Ball.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 4, 2021
a friend told me to have found arceus with more than 4K hp in nature possible?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
WOW Stochastic this transition to the new region that forces you to start from the beginning, without losing your progress in the previous region, is something absolutelly genius. For years i've been squeezing my mind on how to do this if i tried to make a all-gen vanilla pokemon game starting from Kanto to Galar...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
So, I GP bred my first Pokemon (Furret cause I love it) and on my first 5gp egg was this... I know the shiny odds where increased but this was amazing due to my luck even with increased odds.

Attachments

• Lucky Shiny.png
    Lucky Shiny.png
    18 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
What the hell am I supposed to do?
I'm trying to do the rainbow quest and everytime I try to take the blueprint from the paint in the headquarter there's that police guy that won't let me do it
I have beaten the order guy and used the old cellphone after that, what's the problem?

EDIT : Nevermind it's solved

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
I have another problem
How rare is the zircon key?
I have catched around 40 Dhelmise and I still don't have any key
I'm becoming desperate :(

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 30, 2021
Hi ! I need your help
I'm not english and i don't understand this enigma at the Nubis Town can you help me?
It's with 3 pots :
on the right we have one pot who say : " i have the number 100; for i am indeed well funded.
the other number , y , is within me not, you must seek it in the leftmost pot."
on the middle we have on pot who say: "The pot left of me , does not eye to eye to see. The truth it speaks is not complete, by 5 its number you must decrease."
on the left we have one pot who say : "x marks the spot, and X is in the rightmost pot. But x is off by 25; trust in this message and you will thrive."
Thanks for your help!

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
Hello.

I've run into another problem.
I'm doing the Old Man/Kazak quest, I found Kazak and went back to talk to the Old Man but Alia doesn't show up at the Telian Ruins to give me the Interdimensional Bone. I tried to Debug it in but the game doesn't register it as Kazak still refuses to come with me.
Is it because I am post-Desheret arc and the vidder I watched do this did it much earlier, pre-3030?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 19, 2021
Bonjour j'aimerais jouer aux jeux en mode nuzlock mais il ne me propose que le randomizer et le natural mode comment je peux faire pour mettre mon jeux en mode nuzlock merci ^^

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 21, 2023
La seule façon, c'est de t'imposer les règles toi-même.
Le mode nuzlock était intégré au jeu dans d'anciennes versions mais ça causait des problèmes à certains moments. Du coup, il a été retiré.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 13, 2022
What's the name of the music when you're fighting A-Mewtwo-00 ? Please it's so epic I need it

Years
hi there, i really enjoy your hack and i cant wait to finish it, i have two questions: 1 is there a location list for the alolan ratata quest? and 2: i need a training place to train my pokemon for the space battle, which is the best place to train? my team is at level 90

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 1, 2022
Can anyone give a postgame guide? im stuck after getting that coin from the guy in the library

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 3, 2021
hey i finished the game and i love him but i have a little problem ... i can't get a GP on my pkm? to be sure I followed several tutorials but none worked for me ... you know where the problem is ?

Back