• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you hope get different type variations

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
Years
Only a few pokemon have gotten this treatment, that being sandshrew and vulpix, and maybe a few others,
If you could pick a few pokemon that could have different type variations, what pokemon would they be? what type would they have? and how would they look?

Ice type shinx, nuff said

Years
What would be cool:

1) Steel type Porygon, maybe something in a steampunk style?
2) Ice type Houndour
3) A fire/dragon Flygon sounds interesting to me even if it's a little weird sounding initially
4) Someone pointed this out elsewhere but a Galarian Miltank that resembles more of a regular cattle would be interesting. I assume it'd probably remain normal, but maybe normal/ground would work?

Years
If you mean mons that have completely lost their original typings there's also; Galar Corsola, Darumaka, Ponyta & Farfetch'd. Also both regional forms of Meowth.
I was originally gonna say pretty much every regional mon has this, but in retrospect a lot of them keep their original typing as one of their typings.

Anyway. I kinda want a regional Dunsparce. Ground type. Possibly Ground/Poison or Ground/Bug depending on what way the regional form goes/focuses on.

I'd also like regional forms of:
-Glameow/Purugly: Fighting type. Purugly is a buff cat to me. Seeing a Fighting type regional form would be cool =3
-Purrloin/Liepard: A Ghost/Ice type version could be nice.
-Espurr/Meowstic: Maybe a Dark type version?
-Skitty/Delcatty: Make it the Fairy type it should've always been =3
(more kitties is good kitties =3)

___________________________________________________________-

I won't say no to an Ice type Shinx or Houndour =3
Steel type Porygon line sound interesting too.

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Nov 26, 2021
-Skitty/Delcatty: Make it the Fairy type it should've always been =3
And give me a split evolution for Snubbull where Granbull adds Dark to its typing and the other evolution is Fairy/Fighting and looks a lot like the dog Spike from the old Tom & Jerry cartoons.

I wouldn't mind a Hawlucha that trades out Flying for Psychic. That design would probably look really cool.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 13, 2024
I think Gliscor is due some love. He was perfect for a mega and didn't get one. Wasn't in gen 8 at all. I'm not sure what type he would be good to change too though. Any thoughts?

Back