• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Adventure: NEXT! [Registration+Discussion Thread]

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
Post is up; sorry for the wait. I'm not going to be around much next week either, but I'll try as hard as I can to get the next chapter done before the deadline. Should have an opportunity sometime during the weekend.

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
My post is up. Sorry for being late, hope it won't happend again (my internet connection kind of likes to play with me), but i was late only 36 minutes *puppy eyes*. Hope the post was good enough. If anybody has something to say , please be free as i like constructive criticism :D.

Years
36 minutes is unacceptable.! >:0 ahaa just keeding ^__^ Nice hustle ahaa, you two did a good job. Okay, i just got back from a football tournament that dragged on waaaaay too long so i'm dead tired. Ima go to sleep, read your posts in the morning and I'll have the next episode up hopefully before i go to practice. Which is 2:00 pacific time.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Aaaaahhhh

hey, when's the next episode up? all i can say is i am very much excited to see what happens next!

Years
Yeah sorry I'm lagging it, sleeping all day and i kinda have writer's block -3- i have the basic plotline i just need to fine tune it, don't worry it'll be up soon. ^__^

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2012
My sentiments exactly. Though writer's block really isn't a fun thing to have.

Back