• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Aquamarine Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
They are called Fakémon. What do you mean, work on them? Re-design, re-sprite? I've only actually shown you one Fakémon...

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
he probably means the art but u should show more and if u want i could do sum mapping
EDIT: i read ur hiring for a pokemon spriter im not all that good but heres sum and they all belong to me!:
cubice:
finout:
ghostair:
ghostal:
leafo:
snaek:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Sorry, but they're all JPEG and the colours and lineart aren't at all brilliant I'm afraid...

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
ok¿...
but sum were good i know that!
anyway wut about the mapping job¿

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
ok¿...
but sum were good i know that!

I'm sorry to be harsh, but as far as spriters go, you aren't very good. Your shading is bad (contradicting light sources), your outlining is bad (just black) and even your designs need work (very un-Pokémon-ish).

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
**** IT! ive been nice from the start and the entire idea whas crapier than all you FAGS! and you gotta be kidding me how do you expect to make 151 pokemon with No sprites! and the title page is the CRAPIEST part!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
What you just said was a very rude and childish thing to say. Someone gives you very kind, and in fact TOO kind constructive criticisim and you go all 'OMG **** YOU THIS GAME IS CRAP AND YOUR CRAP AND YOUR ALL FAGS!!!!'
And even more amusing is the fact that your sprites are quite bad and you just flame somone who is trying to help you.

Now, this was unacceptable. You can't take C&C, don't post at all. And the fact you started to insult the thread's first post is laughable. Well, this is a job for the mods now.

Oh, and guys, just ignore noobs like this.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
**** IT! ive been nice from the start and the entire idea whas crapier than all you FAGS! and you gotta be kidding me how do you expect to make 151 pokemon with No sprites! and the title page is the CRAPIEST part!

Honestly, I having nothing to say about that. Perhaps you should stop acting like a six-year-old and learn to accept that no one is good at everything. I gave you advice on how to improve your spiriting skills and you start throwing insults at us.

In short: grow up. The rest of the community (along with myself) would appreciate it very much.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023

If your sprites aren't up the the mark, then it's no need to flame my game. You see, you were complimenting it in your first post in the thread, and now, just because I didn't give you the job, it doesn't mean that you can be downright awful to me.

I didn't give you any concept arts for you to sprite because your example sprites weren't what I was looking for, and I didn't want to waste your time.

At the moment, I am feeling extremely hurt and angry because of the way you have criticised my hard work for 5 months.

EDIT: I didn't see you wanted a job in mapping. Due to your attitude, and apparently thinking that the game is "CRAP", then I doubt you will still want your mapper job. Even if you did want it, I would have to decline, because of your attitude in your most recent post.

Years
Congratulations j.a, I hereby declare you the dunce of this thread.
Please, stay out of Game Development until you can act in a respectful and mature manner.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Thanks for that Avatar.

I am here to announce a major update in the game. After a bit of scripting is completed, the battle scenes will actually tell you how much EXP you need to go to the next level. I will get a screenshot of it in the next post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Thanks for that Avatar.

I am here to announce a major update in the game. After a bit of scripting is completed, the battle scenes will actually tell you how much EXP you need to go to the next level. I will get a screenshot of it in the next post.

Cool! A bit like the percentage in my game! That will be useful.
I'd steal the idea, but there's not enough space...

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Thanks people! The comments are going down really well, and I am trying to take advice from you.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
i hope you guys can just forget my post i was mad cuz at school my only chance to get on the badminton team was ruined by a jerk in my class my uncle was making me wait to get my cell back and my dad just kept pissing me off.

back on topic: your game is looking kinda good but the pokemon could use a little more detail and you could redo the title.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008

the jellyfish (if thats what its supposed to be) should be redone you just used the gradient tool and that dont look to high detail. :nervous: ( no offence)

P.S. you should release more of you new pokemons if you want i can use adobe photoshop and try and make u a new title if u want. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I did use Adobe Photoshop. The title screen is far less quality than what it is when you play the game; the colours are blended and not in blocks like they were.

Have a go at a title screen if you want.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2008
i guess i can but tomorrow...
P.S. what do want on it¿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back