• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sport

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I used to play Basketball and I'm currently playing Football.
My favorite sports to watch are Basketball and Football, and sometimes Baseball.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
I play a lot of Basketball, not on my school team but with friends. I used to play Football, but quit last year. Not because I was bad or anything, I was just tired of losing, I played Runningback.

I follow the Atlanta Falcons (NFL), Oregon Ducks (NCAA Football), Duke Blue Devils (NCAA Basketball) and Portland Trailblazers (NBA)

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Ah well not I'm not that interested in sports.. D= LOL. But I do Tae Kwon Do.. (If you call that a sport). I passed black belt so.. yeah. And my dad makes me do it. I don't wanna. LOL. But I'm pretty good at soccer, so... Tae Kwon Do & Soccer. =3

Ayselipera

When it comes to your usual sports that show on TV I love to watch football. I'm a huge New England Patriots fan (seeing as I live in New England) and also weirdly enough I've always really liked the Miami Dolphins too for some reason. I should also mention I love to watch just about every sport that is televised during the Olympics. I'm a huge Olympics fan!

For sports that you attend I love going to hockey games! The atmosphere is just so much fun! I especially love sitting near the hecklers. It makes the experience worth while.

As for sports that I enjoy playing myself I like badminton and swimming. Badminton is great because just about anyone can play and you can pretty much play with as many players as you like. Swimming on the other hand is wonderful because I never get overheated or extremely sweaty due to the fact that I'm surrounded in water. It's something that you can do more to your leisure unless you're hardcore about your swimming. xD

The only sport that I can truly say I dislike is baseball. I don't mind playing it, but I cannot get into watching it. Which around here it's sort of expected that you love the Red Sox and everything that has to do with them, but I just can't get into it. D:

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
As a noncompetitive recluse, I can't stand sport and just ignore it. There are things I enjoy given the opportunity to partake in, that would be considered sports, but that's just recreation; I can't take it seriously enough to feel the need to prove my skill to others.

and why shouldn't football be considered a sport? :/ there's a ton of physical exertion involved, and plenty if not all of the skills i mentioned above :o
I think it's the way it can look so... silly, with the padding and stuff, to anyone who didn't grow up with it.
I heard there's good reason they wear what they do; never actually seen it being played much myself; but the initial impression that at least a British or Irish person tends to get is that it's just a pussified version of rugby, ergo that rugby ought to be the only of the two played.

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
I'm an all-over at sports. I play pretty much most sports except
Volleyball (It hurts my wrists like heck)
Golf (It feels so slow for me)
Tennis (I treat the Racket like it's badminton or baseball so I have no further control over it)
Netball (I treat Netball like I'm playing basketball, It's just to tempting to dribble the ball....)
Rugby (I'd probably get knocked over due to my size. I am a lot smaller than those in my grade/Year)
Swimming (I used to do competitive but I got allergic to the chlorine)

Though I out all the sports I play my favorites are Basketball and Soccer

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2011
Does archery count? It's pretty fun to try to be consistent with the shots.

jujuju

The Guelah Papyrus
Years
Sports is essentially my life. I play basketball and hockey mainly. I actually have a chance to make it to the OHL if I continue to train, but I'm not sure if that is a realistic goal as of now. My draft year is coming up and I still have to get in much better shape.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
AFL (Australian Football League - different to other forms of "Football") is all I like to watch. As for playing sports, I used to play badminton at school and I used to play bowling for about 6 years, but I gave that up in 2008. I miss it cause it was fuuun ;;

Years
I like to play hockey, baseball, tennis, badminton, golf and football (both American Football and Association Football/Soccer).

Out of those I like watching hockey and both footballs, but not really any of the other ones.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
When I was at school I played: Volleyball, Tennis, Basketball, Track, Badminton(P.E), Soccer(P.E), Dodge ball(P.E), and Tea ball(P.E).

It was a time that I watched Basketball and Football(American) on TV, but I don't anymore. And I used to watch Tennis, but not anymore. I much rather play the sport than watch it on TV. I really enjoy playing Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, and Tennis. But I really need someone to play with me. :( It isn't fun by myself. So it has been awhile since I played those sports. I also love Bowling. I hope to join a league just for fun someday.

I wish Cage ball was a sport! Able to toss the big ball around the net...omg. That was so fun. I played that when I was in middle school.

There isn't a sport I wish it wasn't. It is a sport if you like it or not. The sports I really don't like is Football, Baseball, and Hockey.

Last edited:

Sixto

Sofa King Cool
Years
Oh man, I am a sports nut. I played everything in high school:

-Basketball
-Football
-Baseball
-Soccer
-Tennis
-Track/Cross Country
-Swimming

I still play a lot with friends, but I enjoy playing Tennis the most. Works your entire body.

tolanator

aka tolan
Years
Likes Playing: Soccer, Lacrosse, Swimming
Likes playing: Soccer, Football, Lacrosse, Swimming
Hates: Baseball, Basketball, Girls lacrosse, Feild hockey

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2010
I play and was/on a team:
Football
Soccer
Basketball