• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Bleach sucked every since SS arc ended. And you all know it.

*cough*Trolll*cough* although I agree in a few ways

Time for a new discussion of the week. finally :)

Which of the four main Soul Reaper combat techniques do you feel you are best in?(Kidō, Hakuda, Hohō, Zanjutsu)
First in case you don't know, Hakuda is hand-to-hand combat and Hohō is agility(Flash Step techniques).
I'm strongest in zanjutsu, while being well rounded in the other three.
Zanjutsu is what I specialize in, especially with my zanpkauto's abilities.
But I make sure I'm proficient in the others to help compliment my zanpakuto's abilities.

Being a Fire type Zan with some distant attacks then Kido I suppose. However because of the risky effects than more often than not I have to get close so the others come into play as well. Flash Stepping to easily get close or retreat from attacks. Hand-to-hand combat because fighting up close is fun and being a captain that want my men and women as manly and buff for possible for appeal and combat. Swordplay is important the most important of all because if I can't get to close and if I can't risk the effects of my Zan then having a little distance is fine.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Oh hey did anyone realize this?

Hyourinmaru is supposed to be the most powerful ice-snow zanpakuto.
Sode no Shirayuki is supposed to be the most beautiful ice-snow zanpakuto.

But there's not much competition, seeing as those are the only two... I just thought that was kinda funny. XD

Jung

Sica please.
Years
^-- Well you don't expect them to show so many shinigamis with the same type. Like Yamamoto's zanpaktou, he has the strongest fire-type. :O

And finally, I, ChaoSong, requesting the position of Captain of the 3rd Squad. :3.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I'd definitely be Kidō. ;D. Cause I don`t want to move as much. as Hakuda and Hohō. I chose Kidō because it to me, suits me. I'm planning on making my Zanpaktou a lightning type. :o And there's a bunch or a few kidō that are of the lightning element. :P then after kidou it would be Zanjutsu. :S still haven't decided what my zan would be like..
Hmm, I'd like to see the end result. I have a friend that also has a lightning type zanpakuto. If you have any questions or need help with translations, feel free to ask me.

When you said lightning type you immediately reminded me of Seigen Suzunami's zanpakuto. He's a videogame-only character from Bleach: The 3rd Phantom... Bleach wiki search him. XD (It may give ya some ideas! XD)
Spoiler:

But there's not much competition, seeing as those are the only two... I just thought that was kinda funny. XD
Well, those are the only two important ice-show type zanpakutos....

And finally, I, ChaoSong, requesting the position of Captain of the 3rd Squad. :3.
I think I can do that. ;)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Even if they're the only important ones... actually, BECAUSE they're the only two important ones, I think it's not really needed to say they're respectively the most powerful and beautiful... It's kinda obvious. XD

lol oh wow we still have 7 open captain seats........... XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Yeah, like the others said, they're not the only ice type Zanpakutous.
Just felt like I needed to beef my post up a bit XP

I think I can do that. ;)
ChaoSong, congrats!
Here's all the paperwork you need to do for the next meeting *Gives you keys to a truck filled with papers* :D
lol oh wow we still have 7 open captain seats........... XD
The club has only been open for 3 months...
We have quite a few people who aren't part of a squad (though those are rather inactive).
And it's mainly just a few people posting now.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
As for the techniques that I believe I specialize in, I think it's zanjutsu, hoho, and kido. Since my Zanpakuto is an illusion type, I need to have to have a good grasp on the different kido spells. Their concept, power, abilities, so, so... I also need to have good hand-to-hand combat abilities for close-range attacks, as well as long range. And as for the hoho, I need to be able to move around freely, don't I?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Just watched last weeks episode since I wasn't here.

Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Hey welcome back Charizard see you have been posting like crazy around the forum

And congrats ChaoSong but you haven't posted your Zan yet though, or have you O o? Also Sosuke I freakin LOVE your new signature. Tasty and colorful to say the least xD.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Hey welcome back Charizard see you have been posting like crazy around the forum

And congrats ChaoSong but you haven't posted your Zan yet though, or have you O o? Also Sosuke I freakin LOVE your new signature. Tasty and colorful to say the least xD.

xD I'm almost done with my Zan. It's just I have to colour it, give it a good name. :O :S I got all the moves down and the design. xD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
never watched DBZ so i have no problem with the current arc. XD

just MY two cents. XD

i should go watch the new ep............

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Well hitsu., unless you plan to formally join the club, please do not post here just to bash the series. This is a fan club, not a regular discussion thread. If you continue the way you are, I will have a talk with the mods.

Good to see posting again Charizard★. :)
But please try to add a little more to your posts.

Bleach scanlations should be out late tomorrow, at best. :)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Hey guys like OMG remember when I added people yesterday night? To the convo with my friend Aki/Scheris... JUST after that my computer totally died. And since then, until just now, I've been trying to fix it. And I did! ALL ON MY OWN. With Aki's help. XD

LOL But I'm sooooo glad... Because now my dad (hopefully!) won't need to know there was a problem.

Too bad though, I had to wait hours till now, and I haven't watched Bleach yet........ nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *goes to watch*

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Sorry ><

Anyone know where a good place to read the manga now since Onemanga stopped the manga part? :s

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Sorry ><

Anyone know where a good place to read the manga now since Onemanga stopped the manga part? :s

mangastream.com for latest releases

bleachexile.com (Go to the online manga reader)
mangatrader.com (to download chapters :S)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back