• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Stevo-kun Fanclub

Do you like Stevo?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Yeah well I know that but I mean I can't decide where it is shipped from of it is pover the net can I. Remember that I have never had anything shipped to me before lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Then just try and get it from...Chang Yui I think is what the place is called. It's a website that ships from Hong Kong...not sure if it ships outside of Asia though.

Stevo-kun

Years
Well I have to check the Uk forst lol. Very much dought they will have it but they never do lol.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I know, it's a pain having to look for that stuff XD It's always hard for me to find it ^^:

Stevo-kun

Years
It certainly is. Why don't they just put the American version over here. We near enough speak the same language XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Years
Well not yet XD. I have to go put some money in the bank lol. Plus the site I was on has tomes of Pokemon Manga XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back