• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years

OKAY GUIZE LET'S TALK ABOUT HOW AT 0x300400 IN RUBY THERE'S AN IMPORTANT VARIABLE THAT ALL THE GAME RELIES ON

Yeah...but it's still a pretty lame game (I mean come on, Game Freak. Graphics!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Just beat Halo CE Anniversary a few minutes ago, it was fun yeah.

Emerald was lackluster but Ruby & Sapphire were pretty good though.

droomph

weeb
Years

But the FONT. And Grovyle's sprite, but whatever.

I swear Game Freak made Emerald for the hackers. There's so much to offer hacking-wise (like more space to make extra towns and broken (but replaceable) features) but it's, like, the lamest third-game yet!

Joshawott

Banned
Years
35. I felt Emerald was the first third-entry game that I was actually worth buying, and I like it much more than Ruby and Sapphire. Platinum nailed it, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

As a B/W regular I'm disappointed in Joshawott for liking games before B/W other than Johto games. :(

Years

Droomph is right, Emerald is like total hacker bait.

I didn't enjoy the older games, I like the newer stuff for some reason.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. Am I the only one that got a tad irritated when Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were announced that they were keeping their Dragon/Ice typing? I'll probably end up getting Black 2 in this case since I've started to like Zekkyu's design a bit more now.

droomph

weeb
Years
3 FFFFFFFFForever :)

Oh no, it kinda makes sense if you think about it...

Yeah....but you know what I've noticed? I hated Gen IV when it came out, but now I love it. I hated Gen V when IT came out, but omg Axew's so cute now ^^ And I loooove Reshiram and whatshisface and Kyurem, they're so awesome and epic.

What's with that?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. If they were gonna be going with different forms for Kyurem the least they can do is be a tad creative with alternate typings, the most I'm currently expecting from the developers now in all honesty is for Zekkyu to learn Bolt Strike and Kyuresh to learn Blue Flare though.

Still playing Gens 4 and 5 myself right now, mostly training on White with my main teams but I'm working on making a semi decent team on Platinum atm as well, need to get past Gardenia first though.

TY

Had some sleep, now im playing the whole time White to make my team complete...

Years

Burakku Kyuremu/Black Kyurem or Howaito Kyuremu/White Kyurem?

Whose side are you on? Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, coming soon!

Yeah, just made a little joke there...

TY

10. i finished it, and it looks awesome...
Gotta take a pic of it ASAP...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back