• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I must be dreaming. This is now the third time I've seen the same thing.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
If we keep getting the same amount of users a day that we have been its not going to be dieing this thread however is dieing 213522

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. It's just having another slow moment. It's still pretty far from dying since it now has a whole month to go before it does so lmao.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Your number is completely wrong. I love how you logged in for like 5 seconds O_o. I'd give you the worlds fastest typer emblem. 213523

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

V1_EN_P03_03.jpg

AAARGH....just one more 3-letter word at the end of Hugh's last sentence in that screenshot and that quote would've been golden. >.< :cer_cry: I bet Nob Ogasawara would've made sure the actual memetic phrase got in the game. XD

There are great signatures done without CSS and crappy signatures done with CSS. Like mine.

Phew. Well that's good to know :D

...Did I just fish for a compliment? Now I feel dirty.

:cer_laugh: Nice sigs, Katalyst and Pokestick.

...is it just me or did that menacing Mewtwo in Pokestick's sig just switch to a scary Steelix right after I logged in? :cer_confused:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not quite sure where I should consider my signature to be haha. I just threw it together after what I had before.

Yeah. Pokey has a rotating signature with Steelix, Charizard, and Mewtwo!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

haha. I've just seen Pokey's signature so many times that I know.

I quite agree with you. Sometimes it's nice to have a simplistic signature. Emphasis on simplistic. Like what yours currently is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back