• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tEMafia!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Personally, I'd vote for someone like NightKrow, but that's just me.

Melody

Banned
Years
Well, I think it's pretty clear that it's just not logical to random vote today. I don't like the bandwagon we have either but I'm pretty sure we all believe that it's still likely we don't hit frisk day 1. As previously mentioned; we know Gunner is far more intelligent than to take a big risk like that if she was frisk. She'd be much quieter.

I won't say I understand why she took the risk of claiming that she's sus tem; but then again I know she takes risks. Perhaps there's something that she was after that might help the game along; or perhaps there's just a tiny bit of salt there at actually being the suspicious temmie.

I still don't think it makes sense that the GM would make the suspicious tem aware of their role though if it's based on the role I think it's based on. It might be too soon to call the moves made "bad". They are certainly "BOLD" however; and very risky. I hope that in the end they are to our benefit rather than to our detriment.

I'm actually fairly certain that changing directions now would be an even bigger misplay than the one we're making right now; simply because it means someone can manipulate the vote fairly easily by guiding a few vulnerable players into certain directions. While I guess it makes sense to be harsh or critical of our move; we don't know anything better to do right now, and I think that the current one has the best chance of being 50/50 between frisk or the suspicious tem; both of which are roles that work against us in the long run.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
We still got 24 hours left in this phase. I'd say there's plenty of time for a turnaround if we can agree on a person. Nightkrow just stands out to me because they did nothing but vote and run, which would be a great way to lay low since the bandwagon formed so fast and so early in the phase.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I kind of agree with Syn. If we feel someone is more suspicious, there's time to get the votes. I do agree that Gunner being gone eliminates a potential issue (regardless of how foolish or ballsy the move was if she is Frisk), but nothing screams "I deserve to be questioned" like sneaking in for a vote.

Melody

Banned
Years
While it is suspicious that they vote and run; we've got time a plenty to scrutinize them for it next phase if Gunner is legitimately neither suspicious tem or frisk.

I don't think it does us much good to question someone for that. It's no different than lynching randomly really; and it gains us less intelligence to go after them now than it would next phase when we maybe need a hint on who to go for next. Not saying that the behavior isn't a little odd; but I despise lynching someone for such a weak reason just because we can on D1.

Besides; by mentioning it you ruin any chances we had of observing them for one more phase to see if they continue to act that suspiciously. They will certainly speak up at some point during the phase now and I think what they may have to say or not say will do more good than lynching them now to find out if they're scum on a small hunch.

Years
maybe gunner planned on people saying she was too smart to do something stupid like that to get away with being frisk

Anyway, I still feel like even if Gunner is suspicious tem (which still doesn't explain why they would be told their role in the first place) it's kind of a hindrance in the long run. We don't really have any other leads at this point either, so I'm gonna stick with my vote for now. If anything pops up then I'll probably switch votes.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Well I'm all for voting for Gunner. Even if it was a bad play, it's not the worst thing to happen if the sus Tem gets lynched.

[##Tag] Gunner

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Oh, I have an idea!

> Get Allergic Tem to pet me tonight
> Lynch someone else

If you're gonna lynch me today, you're killing someone who has a higher chance of being an inno, rather than lynching randomly.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Well, apparently people are adamant to lynch Gunner. So uh, looks like you're screwed buddy.

Years
If we let her live there's no way to differentiate her actions and Frisk's so we'll be left the whole game wondering/being played. It's far better to just get rid of her that way we at best win and at worse don't have the confusion a suspect adds to the game.

Salzorrah

Years
How can you not differentiate my actions from Frisk? Like, if it was me who did it, then it isn't Frisk, but if someone else did it, then they're Frisk. Can someone please explain how can you not see the difference between us?

Years
How can you not differentiate my actions from Frisk? Like, if it was me who did it, then it isn't Frisk, but if someone else did it, then they're Frisk. Can someone please explain how can you not see the difference between us?

Because we can't confirm if you are or are not Frisk yourself whilst you're alive.

Salzorrah

Years
Hence why I suggested having Allergic Tem check me out tonight. I seriously am wondering why you're still pushing for my lynch when there are other options to go about.

Years
Hence why I suggested having Allergic Tem check me out tonight. I seriously am wondering why you're still pushing for my lynch when there are other options to go about.

Because someone has to die. You have the highest chance of being Frisk of everyone. Therefore you die and Allergic Tem checks someone else on the chance we don't win upon your death.

Like me, since if we don't win I'm the obvious suspect.

Salzorrah

Years
Sure, I may have the highest chance of being Frisk, but I also have the highest chance of being inno, aside from Bard, who is already confirmed inno.

Why wait for Allergic Tem's report on you when you're obviously against Allergic Tem's report on me because it's a waste? Tbh, in my eyes, it's also a waste on you.

[##Tag] gimmepie

Years
Sure, I may have the highest chance of being Frisk, but I also have the highest chance of being inno, aside from Bard, who is already confirmed inno.

Why wait for Allergic Tem's report on you when you're obviously against Allergic Tem's report on me because it's a waste? Tbh, in my eyes, it's also a waste on you.

[##Tag] gimmepie

You literally have no higher chance of being innocent than anyone else since the only "evidence" towards your innocence is being provided by you - and that evidence is that you somehow know you're a role that doesn't get revealed to the role holder. Allergic Tem's chances of finding you innocent would be the same as anyone else.

Well it would prove me innocent, so not much of a waste really lol.

Salzorrah

Years
How do we know you're innocent huh? You're using these circular arguments that could very well be applied to me. The only reason you're pushing me for a lynch is because I'm more closely tied with Frisk than any of you.

Years
How do we know you're innocent huh? You're using these circular arguments that could very well be applied to me.

If you die and the game doesn't end as a result, then Allergic Tem can check me.

The only reason you're pushing me for a lynch is because I'm more closely tied with Frisk than any of you.

Exactly.

Also, Gunner trying so hard to not die suggests that Naku wasn't mean enough to put in a secret Jester. Although that's not stopping Gunner from being a fool.

Back