• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Emerald Storm [Hoenn Remake]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Features of the Hack Rom:
- 386 Pokémon available, 25 Mega Forms/Special unobtainable Pokémon/others
- DPP's Physical/Special Split
- New Moves, Abilities and Items
- DS-Style 64x64 Sprites
- Reusable TMs
- Running Shoes Indoor
- Double Wild Battles
- Gen VI Exp. Share and Exp. Divide
- Exp. from Captures
- In Battle-Form Changes (Mega Evolution)
- Faster Speed Button (up to 3000% Speed!)
- BW's Repel System
- Higher Money Cap
- Nature colored Stats
- Fire Red style Fishing and Chain Fishing
- Mega Cuff also works as a Shiny Charm

Story:
In a future reiteration of Pokémon Emerald, Team Aqua and Team Magma seem to share the same plans they did in the past. This time though, Hoenn has changed considerably and so have the people living here. The concept of historic recurrence is proof that you will save the world again, but this time, expect to fight different Trainers, Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and the Champion himself! Professor Francisco will pave the way for you to become the best trainer, which starter will you choose? Houndour, Shuppet or Riolu?

Screenshots:
WH9Vcb5.png
OkVScL0.png
cMoEjFE.png
uf9HMat.png
n7JMPAX.png

If you want to help me, just send me a private message. I need someone who can: insert a Battle Background (I already have the Indexed image, already compacted, just need to insert it), a different HP bar (same for this, already have it indexed), and insert sprites of Items in the game, (which I already have indexed, as I said they only need to be inserted), and change Palettes / Textboxes

Excuse me if sometimes I make grammatical errors and/or you don't understand what I'm saying, I'm not a native speaker.

Download:
Not available

Credits:
Touched
Chaos Rush
DizzyEgg
thedarkdragon11
gamer2020

If you have any ideas, critique or something, don't be afraid to post it. Also if you think this is going to be another typical Emerald remake game or stuff, that's not what I exactly have in mind. It's going to have a lot of changes.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Since the first 386 Pokemon will be obtainable, and the Riolu line is among them, can we also expect to see the cross-gen evolutions from Gen 4? I'm talking about Roserade, Magnezone, Dusknoir, etc.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Do you have a plan to expand Pokemon and Pokedex? By the way, nice emerald hack.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Since the first 386 Pokemon will be obtainable, and the Riolu line is among them, can we also expect to see the cross-gen evolutions from Gen 4? I'm talking about Roserade, Magnezone, Dusknoir, etc.
Never said the first 386 Pokémon will be obtainable. Just that 386 are.
Do you have a plan to expand Pokemon and Pokedex? By the way, nice emerald hack.
Not for the time being.

It's going to be some kind of modified custom Emerald experience. Next update I will post will probably include some cool stuff. I am trying to find a way for a Pokémon to give more than 3 EVs in one stat / make a Protein-like item that gives 252 EVs in one stat.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Not for the time being.

It's going to be some kind of modified custom Emerald experience. Next update I will post will probably include some cool stuff. I am trying to find a way for a Pokémon to give more than 3 EVs in one stat / make a Protein-like item that gives 252 EVs in one stat.

Okay, man.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
I'm digging the look of this! I've wanted to replay gen 3 for a while now, and this seems to have a few changes without being completely overwhelming.

Since pokemon from other gens will be in, will you tinker around with some base stats to make all pokemon usable in game? It'd be kinda fun to be able to use all your faves that would appear in this hack all the way to the endgame.

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2017
Looks like exactly what I want from an updated Emerald with new mechanics. How is it going? Do you need help?

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
hopefully it works with a randomizer should add day night/seasons

megaman d

novice scripter
Years
even though I believe that all the abilities and move from even gen 6 are added, I hope that you would be able to get in atleast all the items till gen 5. Good luck anyways!

manta

★★★★★
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
Looking forward to this man. I've always wanted a updated Emerald experience without 721 Pokémon and all of that ridiculous fluff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 5, 2017
Guys calm your mental problems, okay? There was plenty of hacks that gets threads before release, being rude for this reason is stupid as fuck.

Overall, it look interesting so i wait for more.

Back