• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon leaks begin

Vragon

Be strong my comrades. For if we are determined, we can avoid the spoilers.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am too bored at work atm, got nothing to do here other than pretending to be busy. My self-control is starting to weaken. Send help.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
So I've taken a look at the game files, here's some spoilers concerning the pokedex:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
A certain event Pokemon possibly finally making an appearance in USUM?!
Spoiler:

Maybe in an Ultra Wormhole? Also don't know if this data was in SM, so don't blame me if it was :x

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
A certain event Pokemon possibly finally making an appearance in USUM?!
Spoiler:

Maybe in an Ultra Wormhole? Also don't know if this data was in SM, so don't blame me if it was :x

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Spoiler:

Probably more true since they probably just CP'd the info right on over (instead of purposefully writing Eternal Floette's) but you gotta generate that hype tho

Spoiler:

I literally don't see any mention of Ash there... so uh... no? Am I missing something?

Remember his name is already in the game though, the Greninja form is called "Ash-Greninja"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Probably more true since they probably just CP'd the info right on over (instead of purposefully writing Eternal Floette's) but you gotta generate that hype tho

I literally don't see any mention of Ash there... so uh... no? Am I missing something?

Remember his name is already in the game though, the Greninja form is called "Ash-Greninja"

Look bellow, Ash's name is at the end of the list.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Spoiler:

Found this
Tell me how much of this is true

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Look bellow, Ash's name is at the end of the list.

Oh right. Well it looks like it's listed right next to the names for specific Pokemon rather than people's names, so I would say no. I would assume it's referring to the OT of the Ash-Greninja.

Back