• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back and I'd like to share a request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Back again from my second ban, that had a very rude reason. I took big offense to it, Fallen Nocturne.

Anyway, I was thinking about a new style. Not one that has been made by PC staff, but one from vBulletin.org. It's a really nice style, which I use on my own forums only recently. This is the style I was thinking of:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=215519

Here is an example of the style on my own site (this does fall under the category of showing off my forum for the purpose of this subject doesn't it?): ~LINK DELETED~

Last edited by a moderator:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Returning from a ban, attacking an administrator and blatantly advertising your forum is not gonna be remembered as the greatest comeback of all.

Anyway, I don't like the style. 'Tis much too bland in comparison to the rest of PC's styles (apart from the VBulletin pre-made style of course) and I'm pretty sure the styles are made by talented forumitez, not taken from sites.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Back again from my second ban, that had a very rude reason. I took big offense to it, Fallen Nocturne.
Aw, thanks. That makes me so happy. <3

And we don't use pre-made skins here - we have plenty of themes that are made by talented PC members that are unique to our forum. And don't advertise your own damn forum.
*Locked*

Rukario

Banned
Years
hmm.. yeah.. its one thing to complain about a ban reason, but adding in a link to your forum, which is clearly against the rules, is a bit too much..

lets just move on now.. nothing else to see here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back