• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
It was big by Ottawa standards. We only get earthquakes every few years or so, anyway. It was big enough to feel and hear (the ground, not just glasses and stuff shaking).

Aaryn's card's done. So much for the enigma around what happens past 16 shinies. Aww well, there's always 41 shinies! D:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
MM Thanks! Hope wasnt very big that earthquake. Im gonna go get my second emerald cartridge right now for shiny hunting purposes only.

There was an earthquake once in valencia (spain) I wasn in the terrace of a high building, and we heard like a huge ripping sound and then the ground started to move. Ia ctually had fun lol.

Luck in shiny hunting!

EDIT: Ive just returned from the shop. kewl, now i have two emeralds. Lol.

Last edited:

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
wow Aaryn how many shinies do you own? i lost count when trying to count the shinies on your SHC card o.0 its scary. anyway nothing found im searching in the sky piller for the final few pokemon i need for my hoien pokedex. then im going for the big catch rayquaza anyone think i should try to obtain it shiny? good luck.

Question: has anyone in the club got a shiney meganium? i don't know what johto satarter to pick when i complete my pokedex.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Ive got a total of 34 with yesterdays rayquaza. I had a "hidden" shedinja lol.

And a trespassed surskit. [joke]he seems to have changed box by himself lol [/joke]

Well, I'm now breeding gligars to get a shiny gligar. I have to share time with my second emerald so I can finish the game and train my ultimate team, that will be in this new emerald.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Its not skill, its loads of patience (and a bit more of boredom, lol)

But thanks anyway hehe.

Hope you luck in your hunt!

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
dang it i wanted to be the first one with a shiny kangaskahn!

bellsprout update
no shiny
bout to go back to lonely bellsprouts

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
weeeell, Im 3 hours into my new emerald. Ive just arrived to the second city (I have the spanish version, and I dont know the exact name) The traduction would be ferric city lol.(before even fighting the first gim leader)

Ive got my combusken at level 19 and Im training a taillow. Ive passed my shiny metagross at level 100 so I dont have problems further on, just inc ase hehe

Ill be hatching gligar eggs this night. Good luck!

Years
feraligatr master said:
wow Aaryn how many shinies do you own? i lost count when trying to count the shinies on your SHC card o.0 its scary. anyway nothing found im searching in the sky piller for the final few pokemon i need for my hoien pokedex. then im going for the big catch rayquaza anyone think i should try to obtain it shiny? good luck.

Question: has anyone in the club got a shiney meganium? i don't know what johto satarter to pick when i complete my pokedex.
Hands off! lol, whenever I can find a Zangoose, I'm going for shiny Meganium. She's like t3h BEEZT SHINEY 3VAR!!111

For those curious, my top 5 shiny hit list is: Meganium, Seviper, Starmie, Delibird, Charizard. I might pick up ye ole Delibird hunt once I restart my Emerald, actually. (I'm still not sure how *many* times I should restart it.. If I get XD to get Zangoose, I'll have access to the Johto starters from Mt. Battle. Totodile's the only one I'd save in front of Birch for. Chikorita would be a breed operation so I can get Leech Seed.)

Aaryn said:
weeeell, Im 3 hours into my new emerald. Ive just arrived to the second city (I have the spanish version, and I dont know the exact name) The traduction would be ferric city lol.(before even fighting the first gim leader)

Ive got my combusken at level 19 and Im training a taillow. Ive passed my shiny metagross at level 100 so I dont have problems further on, just inc ase hehe

Ill be hatching gligar eggs this night. Good luck!
If it's the city with the first (Rock) gym, that's called Rustboro in the English version. ;) (ferric oxide = rust, anyway =P)

I hunted for Seviper a lot last night but, oddly, didn't see any Surskits... o.o (still 43) I suppose these 'dry' periods make up for the times when I see multiple Surskits in short succession.

Years
I would actually be banging my head against a wall if I came across a shiny Surskit on my Seviper hunt. I find they/Masquerain look even worse than shiny Lotad... >.< Plus, given how rare they are, it'd be like having too much luck and losing out just the same...

Persona

Banned
Years
yay i tried more than 150 restarts on my crystal game, 2 finaly get a shiny cyndaquil..........i'm gonna ask metalmario 2 put it in my t-card once i evolve it in 2 a typlosion ^^ (i'm trying not 2 be so happy cuz i don't think ne 1 cares i caught a shiny, XD)

Persona

Banned
Years
Thanx MM ^^ i'm now leveling it up, i better save it b4 sumtin stupid happens, like maybe the battery runs out and i lose it......it is low o_o

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Lol. Why shouldnt we care? We are supposed to care Its a pokemon, its shiny.

We are in SHC remember? We all care for a member getting a shiny.

Grats bout that typhlosion!

Back