• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
Years

Speaking of ordeals, my brother's order for Skyward Sword will be coming in a few days, but we don't even have a Wii Motion Plus to play with. Not really so much an ordeal as it is an inconenience.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
39. I'm still waiting to get MW3, Skyrim, and AC Revelations right now T___T

I know I still have Lost Odyssey but I've been taking a snail's pace so far progress wise, Gongora reminds me now of Sephiroth's metrosexual half brother for some unknown reason.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think they're sparkles/pieces of glass falling, thinking back to what was happening during that episode.

/just finished watching the Ninth DC Movie, whee.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
43. The only thing I know about Fairy Tale is the crazy pink haired chick with the axe and the smile that says "Do you love me yet?" straight into your soul. Wait that might be Future Diary instead.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You got 'crazy pink-haired' right, but lost it after that. Think you might be thinking Future Dairy. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
45. Speaking of crazy pink haired girls, I just remembered Lucy from Elfen Lied. The anime was pretty good but oh god was the manga tear jerker for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
47. Yeah mainstream is so overrated, just ask Hot Topic lol.

KissXSis is still a guilty pleasure of mine though along with Dragon Age, FF13, and of course ze Pokemons.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Would one count Detective Conan as mainstream? Shaman King was pretty mainstream back in it's prime, I suppose, and idk about Tales of Symphonia. The Tales of Games tend to be overshadowed by LoZ, KH, and FF. But y'know... I don't know and I don't even care, hurrhurr.

I need to give my friend back her DA: Origins. She probably has Skyrim though, ahah.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
50. I'm doing a second run on DA Origins right now, close to the end but I wanted to get my character up to Level 21 by the time I confronted Loghain in Denerim.

Everyone's been telling me that lol.

Years
51. Yeah. There's a main character with pink hair in Fairy Tail, but his name is Natsu. and then the token fanservice blonde in Lucy /late

That reminds me... there's new Pokemon episodes up on the Pokemon website now. Wonder if there are any I haven't seen.

If it's been brought over and has several volumes in English, it's probably popular enough to be considered mainstream.

I should play DA Origins at some point since I own it. At some point. I own waaaaay too many games.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ehhh, I wouldn't put those as requirements, tbqh. Because then that means mangas like Kamichama Karin, Pita-Ten, and so forth are "mainstream", when they're pretty obscure, imo. But eh, everyone has their own definition of "mainstream" I suppose. That might be yours, but it's not mine.

Ahhh, what do what do. It's only about 7:30 here. Maybe I'll go turn on the TV and see what's on.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
52. There's around 5 games in my library I haven't gotten around to yet or I haven't beaten yet. I don't own enough games nowadays lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
56. Yeah today was pretty boring, got to a few cinematics on Lost Odyssey and to where Seth and Tolten are in Uhra again but that was pretty much it. Oh and the computer freezing up every 2 seconds for an hour straight was fun too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back