• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Huh... Should've mentioned it earlier, but @Sephy and @DeLaMuerte, Yami and Luna are going to be approaching the camp site soon.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Lerion won't but that's okay, right now he's destracted by 'meat just got kicked away' sad face =P

There we go, now they've even got some music to enter in on. Lerion can't do anything all that special yet besides his innate talent at telepathy, but that flute is a very unique instrument with more surprises yet to come eventually.

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Frio is destroying trees instead of desks.
Teachers everywhere rejoice.

Elise is unjustly critical of a trouble-making student.
At least she didn't call his Alchemy useless tricks.

It actually took me a day to figure out the best way to train Frio, and then I realized, you gotta train him like a puppy! Because inside, he's just a softie rottweiler.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Divine is currently making breakfast for all the students in class 3C d:

There will also be a funeral today guys.

Sephear

Years
Psh, what are you talking about? Who ever heard of such a silly thing as Sarcasm? I've NEVER been sarcastic my whooooooole life as I'm sure everyone else here could say with complete honesty.

I would like to note Lerion's last sentence is not him flirting, he just calls them as he sees them (I'm pretty sure I mentioned something similar to this in his SU actually).

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm sorry Sephy :p I'm afraid Lerion's telepathy won't reach Luna's mind... why? Because Whraterian Lycans all have unique powers. Yami is able to control shadows while Luna is able to summon weapons in front of her. Yami and Luna don't have telekinesis powers like the Lycan's from the Youkai realm do. ^^

You don't have to change your post. This can actually trigger something funny c:<

Sephear

Years
Well she may not understand him but she should be able to hear him, I'm fairly certain in most cases only one person has to be telepathic for the two of them to communicate, although unless Lerion was a mind reader(and that would be a bit ridiculous) the problem of not speaking the same language could still be a wall in the way of communication.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guys~ I would like it if everyone would start to gather in the classroom.

It's 7.30 am right now so that's why I said "start". You have to be in the classroom at 8 am.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
why not post as Ryuu first? seeing as something pretty big just happened there.

No worries, Frio! Someone is already tossing classroom objects in your stead! wait, didn't someone else do that too?

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I'm back online! Sort of! I have Wi-Fi!

And my laptop is going to be completely useless any time now. I'll do my best to find my muse before that time, but I have had incredibly depressive episodes lately; it's killed a lot of my activity.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Welcome back Birdie c: my nickname for you, deal with it

It's a new IC day so you can just ignore everything else that happened and wake your character up ^^

I think it's DeLaMuerte's turn to post :I

Back