• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

B - I - N - G - O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
Ya I Deserve This, But What I Did Was Not Spaming, I Wrote 1 Message At The Beginning Of The Day And 1 At The End, For 2 Days Asking Where You Were. And Half The Time I Was Talking To Another Member, So Whatever It's Your Challenge :(

Years
Fruity mate just leave it now, there is no need to keep it going, Hey fen you didnt give me a bingo card that I could see anyway in the participants section, no need to rush to get it on there if there wasn't one as I have other challenges going, so don't worry if you cant do it till Monday, thanks

Years
Hey fen you didnt give me a bingo card that I could see anyway in the participants section, no need to rush to get it on there if there wasn't one as I have other challenges going, so don't worry if you cant do it till Monday, thanks

Yep. I just found your post. I will get to it pronto :)

Participation section has been updated.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
Username: Riane
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Champions Challenge
Challenge Info:Black 2 team will be Excadrill, Hydreigon, Bouffalant, Volcarona, Conkeldurr, Braviary

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
POKEMON FIRE RED GIFT CHALLENGE COMPLETE

Spoiler:

Finished up the rest of my Gift Challenge for Fire Red, phew what an ending...grinding and losing to E4, took forever to get Dragonite, Lapras saved my skin alot of times, Flareon

BADGES 8/8

THE GIFTED TEAM (Thanks to all of em)

Spoiler:

Thanks very much Fenneking those was fun...that makes 2 Kanto Challenges Complete

Bingo Card after 2-
Spoiler:

I gained some new Pokemon I like doing this challenge

PS: Please ignore that other attached file that was from the Gourment challenge...sorry

anyway I'll move onto Johto for a bit, I will work Retrograde on Crystal, I was gonna go for 4 corners but didn't see that was a way to win ^^ oh well

RETROGRADE CHALLENGE (Pokemon Crystal)
Badges 2/8

Summary

Spoiler:

THE RETROGRADE TEAM (subject to change)
Spoiler:

Attachments

• LGBingoGourmentLGComplete.png
    LGBingoGourmentLGComplete.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Years
Username: Ckbruin
Bingo Sheet:
Spoiler:

Current Challenge: Blue Monocolor - Kanto (1st Bingo Space)
Challenge Info: Game Version: FireRed

--UPDATE 1--

The story so far:
Spoiler:

Badges: 2/8

The team so far:
Spoiler:

--UPDATE 2--

The story continued: (warning: long entry)
Spoiler:

Badges: 3/8

The team as of now:
Spoiler:

--UPDATE 3--

The story continued:
Spoiler:

Badges: 4/8

The team as of now:
Spoiler:

Boxed Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
Username: Facekeyboarding
Challenge: Sinnoh Protagonists
B-I-N-G-O Board:
Spoiler:

Planned Team:
Togekiss, Mamoswine (Dawn)
Rhyperior, Toxicroak (Brock)
Gliscor, Infernape (Ash)

I'll update as soon as I get my first badge. Thanks for getting me my card! :)

--Edit: Update 1--
Story
Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2014
i'm just wondering 3 of the six pokemon i can't get until after the 8th gym badge can i hack them in after the 5th 6th and 7th gym? so it evens them out i will be hacking them in lowesst evolution stage and lvl 5 if i am allowed to.

Years
i'm just wondering 3 of the six pokemon i can't get until after the 8th gym badge can i hack them in after the 5th 6th and 7th gym? so it evens them out i will be hacking them in lowesst evolution stage and lvl 5 if i am allowed to.

You can get Timburr and Drillbur before the third gym in the Relic Passage (connected to the sewers)
You can get Braviary after the third gym. (Assuming you would use White 2 version since it is a version exclusive.)
You can get Volcarona after the 4th gym in the relic passage.

Therefore, you would only have two pokemon to worry about after the eighth gym. If you wanted to only deal with one post-eighth gym pokemon (or none) you have the option to choose emolga, accelgor, escavalier, vanilluxe, ect instead. It's up to you.

Since you are able to do the challenge without, the non-hack rule will remain active in your challenge. Sorry :(

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Protagonists on Black single update, and I completed a bingo line.
Alder was kind of tough, probably due to me being slightly under-leveled. :P

Bingo Sheet (I hope you like my stamps, I'm using the mascots of the games I used):
Spoiler:

Team Pics:
Spoiler:

My next challenge:
Blue Monocolor in Blue, then I will go down the far left line.

facekeyboarding

我恨普通话
Years
u p d a t e ☆ t w o
Spoiler:

Years
--Final Update--
Challenge: Kanto Blue Monocolor (Complete!)
Game: FireRed

Updated Bingo Card:
Spoiler:

The final story: (note: I accidentally loaded a save state from way earlier after completing the game and, as such, lost the post-game save file. I do have some photos that I took as proof though!)
Spoiler:

The final team: (It was fun to battle alongside you all.)
Spoiler:

Boxed Pokemon: (Honorable Mentions)
Spoiler:

Next challenge I plan to do will be Highest Stat-Attack for Hoenn. Game will be Emerald. Not sure how my team will be for the majority of the game, but I will make it up as I go.

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
POKEMON CRYSTAL RETROGRADE

Badges 5/8
5Badges.PNG

UPDATE (gonna quick and short, been sick the past few days)
Spoiler:

TEAM UPDATE
Spoiler:

Boxed (Sideliners)
Spoiler:

Might stop and go a different way...maybe I am looking at my options

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back