• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
rsgh5 said:
hey guys. *crickets chirp* there seems to be a lot happening here. i hope that you (mm) get lucky on your quest for a shiny seviper. i'm leaving again tomorrow (for a week) and you, yami and munna get to handle this rowdy bunch... i took my SHC card out of my sig for the moment, but it's my profile picture. i'll sudowoodo hunt all the way down to our destination... i will have it by the end of summer, o yes... i will.
Yeah, about that. It turns out Jolteon was creeping up on my Pory in terms of levels. That just won't do considering Pory was the strongest I've raised. So I raised him further along to L83 and am ready to resume the hunt. (for another few levels... >_<)

feraligatr master said:
Current status on emerald: still no luck on shiney treecko
but i wont give up
i do not know if this one counts but on my firered my friend traded me a houndour egg it hached (just now) and its shiney
dose it count guys?
If your friend didn't cheat to make the egg shiny, it looks good to me. I think traded shinies should count. It's just that getting a whole bunch of uber-rare shinies in a trade might put you on our suspicious list. ⌐,⌐

rsgh5 said:
every single one?... i find that hard to believe... but anyway... i don't see any reason why you shouldn't be admitted. go to the SHC card request thread and mm or i will take your request.
Breeding for shinies was easy in G/S/C, remember? He'd just have to be obsessed with breeding things to get that many. I got a shiny Chikorita the fifth time after breeding with a shiny Ditto.

Edit: You may request a card here.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2012
I was way into shinies at the time, plus I started to like breeding. My Ditto was level 100 by the end of the entire ordeal, unfortunately it still wasn't very good for battling.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
yes you can. i think metalmario did. so, i'm leaving tomorrow morning for another vacation... my family needs way more rest than normal people apparantly... so munna, YZ and mm are in charge as usual. i'll be back in a week. good luck everybody! i'll be hunting a bunch.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
he never cheated as he breeded his houndoom with ditto and gave me the egg in exchange for my smergle

still no luck on treecko
but i will get it soons its just round the courner i can smelll the thing

Years
Zounds good to me. Go request a card update! ;)

Jolteon is L81 from the Seviper patch. I'm still hatching for a Shroomish with a good nature. (Adamant, Jolly, Impish, or Careful) Once I get one, I'll effort train it, then use it against the army of Lotads, Swablus, and Sevipers.

(I'm also still working on Delibird. I have a box containing 22 of the birds. I'm kinda stuck with the demise of Pok?for, since I have no IV calculator. I can't tell which birds I should breed! ;﹏; )

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
Yes I'm back sorry to any admins for whatever I did I really dont know

anyways I got my cousin to trade me the psyduck Im searching for groundon and furret

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
W00t guess who has a new shiny! ......Latios Lover!!!! (bad joke) its me i have a shiny Miltank
S-Miltank.gif
i got it while breeding them for a good nature (this one turned out to be quirky... great) so there i was running arround saffron/ watching TV and "huh!?" came up on the screen and out popped the white miltank! im soo happy!... well thats enough of my story i'll go update my SHC card unless you want to do it MM =P

EDIT:No need ive already done it *points to sig*

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
nice you got a miltank *looks to team rocket that miltank* havent played lg or fr yet, so there wouldnt be anymore shinies yet...

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
Congrats on the Miltank YZ! You're SO lucky! I still haven't found Shiny Groudon... But neither has Seth30, so the race ish still on! *Goes off to search for shiny Groudon more*

Seth30

charmander FREAK
Years
I have been searching 3 weeks straight w/ SOME sleep still nothing got the weirdst nature for a groundon though quiet?

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
Years
I have decided to quit the SHC as some members, who shall remain nameless ,have annoyed me outside the thread.
I know i willl not be missed i have removed everything from my siggy to do with the club
Yours sincerely, Archaos

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
im sorry to hear that archaos, and maxie give a list of all shiny pokemon you have then you can join

Years
Jolteon L90. =_=

Looks like I'd best get Pory all the way to L100 before continuing this hunt.

Archaos said:
I have decided to quit the SHC as some members, who shall remain nameless ,have annoyed me outside the thread.
I know i willl not be missed i have removed everything from my siggy to do with the club
Yours sincerely, Archaos
*sniff* We'll miss you!

I can assure that whatever was done to harass you wasn't done in the good name of the SHC.

Back