• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Rate The Signature Of The Person Above You

1 being suckish
&
10 being super kawaiii!

Try to give some short and sweet crit on the persons sig.

Rules.
You may only rate my sig 10/10.
Same for Counterfeit.

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
Years
9/10. Pretty awesome, if you ask me :3

Yay, first post other than Gav's post in this new thread :3

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Ghost Pocket Monsters are one of my favourite typings, but the quality of the image isn't the best I have seen, therefore, I belive a 6 out of 10 will suit best.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013
30,000 posts = autosage Thread closed.

7.8/10. It's good, but the quality of the banner itself is sort of questionable. For some reason, it just strikes me as a background with a slapped on render.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
A link to a flash anime movie?
I give it an 9/10 on originality alone. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
The banner seems like it was just found on Google minus "Timbjerr" on the top-left. The text is basic too, but I guess you were going for a basic signature.

7/10~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
You just made me lose the game, so -3 for that. It's just a basic image, but Honchkrow is one of my favourite Pokemon ever, so that's a +6. Overall, I'd give it..

7/10~ (Just because it's Honchkrow.)

Honest

Hi!
Years
Its alright, though the moving anime pics, whatever you call it :P are a bit much, sorry. And the text is way to small. Without my glasses, I can't even see it. :P

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back