• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old is New Again!

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Long story short: Old member coming back under a new name!

Random trivia about me:
- Fanfic author, Pokemon is the primary fandom. Entire expanded universe.
- My office minion likes to help me write (kitty manipulates the space bar).
- I run a farm.
- Former pre-med student, currently working on a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology.
- Working almost full-time still because it's another year before I qualify for FASFA. Yay.

Last edited:

Vragon

Welcome back and I didn't know you were here before.

Cool!

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Thanks, Vragon! Looking forward to seeing what's new around.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there! Certainly sounds like you have a lot on your plate!

I don't think I'd be able to even write if I were working on something so complex. Though, I'm not much of a writer to begin with but nevertheless! Good on you for working towards something really great. :)

Anyway welcome to PC and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Bay

Years
Hey there, welcome back! Yeah most likely there were several changes the last time you visited here. I too don't think I have the energy to do a huge expanded universe, but if you think you can handle it go for it! I also wish you luck on the other stuff going on!

Verseity

Mykea
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 20, 2018
Hi! Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you decided to rejoin and i'm interested in some of the fan-fics you've got going on. Do you have any other accounts like Ao3 or FFnet?

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Hey there! Certainly sounds like you have a lot on your plate!

I don't think I'd be able to even write if I were working on something so complex. Though, I'm not much of a writer to begin with but nevertheless! Good on you for working towards something really great. :)

Anyway welcome to PC and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

That I do! I'm hoping that if I manage to change jobs in the near future I'll have more income and more energy to write, so that'd be very nice indeed. It's been slow-going on Acensionverse since there's so much build-up.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Fairy. ^_^

Hey there, welcome back! Yeah most likely there were several changes the last time you visited here. I too don't think I have the energy to do a huge expanded universe, but if you think you can handle it go for it! I also wish you luck on the other stuff going on!

Hey, Bay! I see you're still a mod, too. :D

The well-wishes are much appreciated - I'm hoping to officially launch the fanfic series this year, so we'll see how it goes.

Hi! Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you decided to rejoin and i'm interested in some of the fan-fics you've got going on. Do you have any other accounts like Ao3 or FFnet?

Nice to meet you, Verseity! I do have an FF.net account (linked in my signature) and a "non-fiction" fic series that I started while I was in med school that I need to finish, and that is currently posted in addition to a few short stories that will be part of the Unova arc when I get there, though I think those particular shorts need some revision since they're from 2015. Battle Dex shouldn't be too terribly time consuming if I just sit down and do it, though.

I know I am looking forward to getting Acensionverse rolling, though. :D

Back