• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
A few questions.
Does this hack has a post game (like a battle tower or similar) and physical/special split?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
A few questions.
Does this hack has a post game (like a battle tower or similar) and physical/special split?

Most of the postgame is in the form of a storyline, but there is an area accessible through one of the other postgame areas that approaches a battle facility.

And yes, the Physical/Special split is in the game.

rainbow545

Banned
Years
found an error (might be just me): i just looked in the TM/HM section of the bag, and both Cut and Facade weren't there, yet i had obtained them. help?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Whenever I try to patch this onto a rom, for some reason it doesn't work. Anyone know why?

Last edited:

Koubatsu

Sammy
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Would anyone be able to tell me the base for this game? Tried scouring the thread, but was unable to find it. Would appreciate any help, thanks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
Would anyone be able to tell me the base for this game? Tried scouring the thread, but was unable to find it. Would appreciate any help, thanks.

Emerald. It should appear alongside the thread title or even on your browser's tab description if you're viewing the thread.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Hi first off just wanted to state that I love this rom hack so far. I have two badges so far and the team that has got me through has been axew, salandit, magnamite and drifblim

I just had two things to bring up.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but pidove can learn cut so you can spare your starter.

Second I just caught a clefairy and was curous if it actually learns fairy moves or just has the fairy type? I just wanted to know before I gave it space in the party.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
is this game have feature for battling with friends. like linking. pvp. trade . i'll wait for it and much exciting if have it. can you add it bro?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
I'm very late on this, but I meant the ACTUAL base, since different roms aren't always compatible.
Oh, right. This hack uses an uncommon Emerald dump, but you should be fine using the "ignore" option with the Trashman dump.

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
im trying to patch the ups file to an emerald file and its not working.. is there like a specific emerald rom needed? it says errorr "file do not match" or something anyone know how to fix this?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
im trying to patch the ups file to an emerald file and its not working.. is there like a specific emerald rom needed? it says errorr "file do not match" or something anyone know how to fix this?

There's a couple different Emerald roms floating around to my knowledge, so you may have the wrong one.

Back