• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Destiny Complete Value?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
Anyone have any ideas as to what a NM Neo Destiny Unlimited set is worth complete? (Including shinings) I don't see any complete sets on Ebay right now and rather than look up each cards market value, I wanted to see if anyone has seen any sell recently and have a roundabout idea of a value.

Years
Anyone have any ideas as to what a NM Neo Destiny Unlimited set is worth complete? (Including shinings) I don't see any complete sets on Ebay right now and rather than look up each cards market value, I wanted to see if anyone has seen any sell recently and have a roundabout idea of a value.

Values are all over the map for what people have payed for a first edition complete set ($500 to $600 for a pair of US only sales in October and November and then a massive overpay in the international eBay market in December of $1100).

I'd think it'd be worth $200 to $300 for an unlimited version of the set.

Also, future tip, you can sort listings on eBay to look at the past Sold listings by selecting "Sold Listings" under the Show Only filter option.

Back