• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shambolic or immaculate

Years
In the middle? my own stuff is strewn everywhere but I clean up food and I'm a neat eater.
When it comes to hygiene I shower daily, change my clothes and shit with each shower and change the bed weekly.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I am neat except when I'm tired or in a bad mood. Now tired and in a bad mood? Big mess

Last edited:
Years
Ich bin ein slob. I had a week of not doing any housework and I tried to make the floor as gritty as possible. But some twat made me sweep it up in the end and urrrgh, why won't people let me construct my ideal pad?

I haven't cleaned the backroom in about five years. The floor beneath where I draw is about an inch thick with eraser scraps. As a child, I would shower on average of once a month. Floor food is no problem for me. Yeah, I'm revolting but whatever, at least I have good manners.

Years
im a neat freak

it really bothers me when things aren't organized the way they should be

granted im not the overly neat freak type that's like excessive or anything like that -- i just like things looking nice and organized.

Years
neat
maybe not neat freak level (I don't make my bed!!), but I, like colours above, prefer things nice and organized haha

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm actually a very messy person. It's sad, but it's true. I have a hard time keeping things tidy. It's most likely due to the fact that I have ADHD and suffer from severe disorganization because of it. D:

Years
I feel uncomfortable in environments that go too far in either direction. Clean is good but immaculate feels sterile and unnerving. Too messy is gross though. I like a happy middle ground.

Back