• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered A RebooT [Build 8]

What feature would you like?

• New kinds of battles like inverse

Votes: 45 17.6%
  • Long but Great Sidequests

Votes: 144 56.3%
  • Sevii Overhaul

Votes: 99 38.7%
  • More Pokemon

Votes: 102 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
Hey there, i couldn't avoid to notice that in your videos (the one showing some features.), you have aparently a 6 IV's Charizard, since all of it's stats are marked with S, and it may be silly to ask, but how do i get a Pokémon with full 6 IV's?, Breeding?

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Hey Splash!Is the Rombase glitches/oddities had already been fix in the Full Game beta?If not then,you should ask a guy named KDS.:)

The daycare isnt.. afaik only fixes battle moves and such so i dont think he'll be able to help me with the actual bugs of the rombase

Hey there, i couldn't avoid to notice that in your videos (the one showing some features.), you have aparently a 6 IV's Charizard, since all of it's stats are marked with S, and it may be silly to ask, but how do i get a Pokémon with full 6 IV's?, Breeding?

Sorry but I only modified that Pokémon for testing reasons but I will try fixing the day care dont cross your fingers though

Last edited:

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
Years
Some fresh glitches I found:

Capturing,Running or Defeating Entei gives me the black screen of nothingness.This also happens when you're about to battle a Youngster in Resort Gorgeous.
The ultimate move tutor sends me to the title screen when i show her my Charizard.

Last edited:

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
hi .... i got a black screen fighting against the fourth motorcycle gang in three island
sry for my english i use google translate xD

Thats fixed now thanks for reporting!

Some fresh glitches I found:

Capturing,Running or Defeating Entei gives me the black screen of nothingness.This also happens when you're about to battle a Youngster in Resort Gorgeous.
The ultimate move tutor sends me to the title screen when i show her my Charizard.

Everything except the Move Tutor is fixed!
Thanks for the report!

Full Game Beta Build 2 is now available at the attachments for the main page! Knock yourself out.
And please report the bugs so I can fix them asap

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Okay so one thing I noticed is that Gen VI Movesets take too long to be learned so I'm in the middle of changing the level of the moves when learned (ie. Fearow learning DrillPeck in 43 instead of 47) so yeah I'll finish it asap.. Keep reporting bugs so that I could fix them and stuff.. feedback is also appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm really enjoying this. Thanks for making it Splash. Somehow I've been locked out of the black market place and I can get to the Fly HM house as the plant guarding it won't go away after you cut it for me. Could I please have some help with these issues? Also, I'm trying to get Energy Ball for my Treecko and I'm wondering if I really have to train it until level 50 without evolving it to get that as you do in X and Y? Thanks

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
I'm really enjoying this. Thanks for making it Splash. Somehow I've been locked out of the black market place and I can get to the Fly HM house as the plant guarding it won't go away after you cut it for me. Could I please have some help with these issues? Also, I'm trying to get Energy Ball for my Treecko and I'm wondering if I really have to train it until level 50 without evolving it to get that as you do in X and Y? Thanks

Oh okay I'll check those out asap..

Edit I checked out the Black Market but It seems to work fine on my end just be sure to finish the quest since Antonio won't let you in until you finish his quest

Last edited:

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
Years
Some Oddities I found:
script error here(or sprite):
i8LxtaN.png

Smashable rock appears at top of nurse Joy at King's Arena(after healing):
qxrJA1B.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I did Antonio's quest (if that's finding the three people that Vito is angry at) and I still can't get into the black market building. I was in there once, which is how I know it even exists. I'm also not sure if the Adaptability ability on Treecko works. It doesn't look like it does but I might just have a really weak Pokemon (purposely didn't evolve it to get Energy Ball).

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Some Oddities I found:
script error here(or sprite):
i8LxtaN.png

Smashable rock appears at top of nurse Joy at King's Arena(after healing):
qxrJA1B.png

That is now fixed lol thats just me being stupid btw xD

Also the nurse joy thing doesnt occur to me..

I did Antonio's quest (if that's finding the three people that Vito is angry at) and I still can't get into the black market building. I was in there once, which is how I know it even exists. I'm also not sure if the Adaptability ability on Treecko works. It doesn't look like it does but I might just have a really weak Pokemon (purposely didn't evolve it to get Energy Ball).

I'm kinda sure adaptability works.

Have you tried talking to antonio again? He'll warp you there instead of opening the door

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'd say you're right about Adaptability. Magically the cuttable plant guarding HM02 disappeared. As for Antonio, I don't see him anywhere. It looks like he disappeared. Is he supposed to go somewhere else? Also, is there any way you find out what level Treecko learns Energy Ball? It's only level 37 in Omega Ruby and Sapphire, which is okay, but it's 50 in X and Y, which would be terrible.

Last edited:

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
I'd say you're right about Adaptability. Magically the cuttable plant guarding HM02 disappeared. As for Antonio, I don't see him anywhere. It looks like he disappeared. Is he supposed to go somewhere else? Also, is there any way you find out what level Treecko learns Energy Ball? It's only level 37 in Omega Ruby and Sapphire, which is okay, but it's 50 in X and Y, which would be terrible.

Don't worry about Treecko I've made it so that sceptile would learn it eventually.. no need to wait and stuff

Build 4 will contain many bug fixes and also edited Pokemon so it might take a while before I release a patch.. So sorry about that..

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
Years
Some glitches again:
Battling the Team Rocket admin(Ariana) causes a black screen.
some Rocket's in the warehouse uses Full Restore and Scientist Gideon:
DvT9MMC.png

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Don't worry about Treecko I've made it so that sceptile would learn it eventually.. no need to wait and stuff

Build 4 will contain many bug fixes and also edited Pokemon so it might take a while before I release a patch.. So sorry about that..

Glad to hear that. I may just wait for Build 4 anyway.

ILoveApples

Awan is here.
Years
There was a glitch on Magic Bounce,whenever I used Sing on a Magic Bounce Natu,the animation of Sing is just bouncing up and down in a non-stop loop. I don't know if it's just me but it happened.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot

Last edited:

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
Years
There was a glitch on Magic Bounce,whenever I used Sing on a Magic Bounce Natu,the animation of Sing is just bouncing up and down in a non-stop loop. I don't know if it's just me but it happened.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot
It's a rombase glitch.Magic Bounce really causes some errors and it also happened to me.

Nalu93

The Northern Wind
Years
Hello,
just writing to point out a bug. Every new release I start a new game just to see it from the beginning and try everything, and I noticed that in beta 3 Antonio, the one who gives you the Black Market quest, is not there at all, you can speak with the three person Vito is angry at (without getting the quest) but only two leave. The third one just keeps saying the same phrase over and over (she's waiting for someone who is late if I remember right; she's waiting on top of Celadon DPT Store ). Now in the old releases I could get the quest and finish it, though getting inside the Black Market froze my game.
Another bug would be HM 05 Flash, when you decide to use it outside of combat you cannot read 'Flash' but some strange letters without meaning. It doesn't affect the gameplay at all, just wanted to point it out.
Was there something new that had to be done? I beat the gym and TR Hideout, got to Fucsia no problem. Got the same tree bug to get fly, but entering the cycling road and going back to it makes it suddenly disappear ( though it will come back if you reach Celadon again).

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Some glitches again:
Battling the Team Rocket admin(Ariana) causes a black screen.
some Rocket's in the warehouse uses Full Restore and Scientist Gideon:
DvT9MMC.png

The admin is fixed while the rockets at the warehouse having items is intentional..
They're cheating xD

Hello,
just writing to point out a bug. Every new release I start a new game just to see it from the beginning and try everything, and I noticed that in beta 3 Antonio, the one who gives you the Black Market quest, is not there at all, you can speak with the three person Vito is angry at (without getting the quest) but only two leave. The third one just keeps saying the same phrase over and over (she's waiting for someone who is late if I remember right; she's waiting on top of Celadon DPT Store ). Now in the old releases I could get the quest and finish it, though getting inside the Black Market froze my game.
Another bug would be HM 05 Flash, when you decide to use it outside of combat you cannot read 'Flash' but some strange letters without meaning. It doesn't affect the gameplay at all, just wanted to point it out.
Was there something new that had to be done? I beat the gym and TR Hideout, got to Fucsia no problem. Got the same tree bug to get fly, but entering the cycling road and going back to it makes it suddenly disappear ( though it will come back if you reach Celadon again).

Hi thanks for the report! I kinda screwed up the scripts in the Black Market but I assure you that in Build 4 you could enter the Black Market.. The lady in the apartment is saying that her sister(The original one who gives you tea is in fuchsia.. She's there just find her hehe)

While I'm posting might as well give an update of the progress:
Build 4 turned into something much bigger xD so it'll take more time than I imagined also some irl stuff gets in the way but I try working on it everyday.. But it's worth the wait so yeah..

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
If this uses Mr.Dollsteak's rombase, why do I not see some of the newer moves? Pichu should have Nasty Plot at level 16 and I didn't see that become an option while training in Mt. Moon. Does this mean there aren't any 4th-6th gen attacks featured in this hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back