• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Timemagetim's pokemon and goods shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

timemagetim

Timemagetim
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
Hello everyone this is my first attempt at hosting a trade shop so bear with me.

I trade both Pokemon (Shinies and Competetive) as well as trading rare in game items such as Destiny Knot, Evolutionary Stones and Items, and Rare Berries. Most Rare items are provided complimentary with competetive pokemon trades like a PP Up or Enigma berry. Other items I will need better offers.

I RNG abuse gen 5 so any pokemon avaliable in gens 1-5 is avaliable in an untrained level 1 fresh out the egg and nicknameable. I will no breed IVs or egg moves on to these however.

Gen 6 I can provide competetively bred pokemon. These will also be provided at level 1 with any IVs egg moves, nature, and ability desired with evolutionary item if applicable.

Pokemon I have ready or easily accessable in the next few days are:

Shinies:
Ralts, Eevee, Dratini, Charmander, Mudkip, Zorua, Riolu, Roselia, Totodile,

Sableye, Lonely, Prankster, Foul Play ,Recover ,Confuse Ray ,Will-O-Wisp
Togekiss, Modest, Serene Grace,Thunder Wave, Dazzling Gleam, Roost, Air Slash
Umbreon, Relaxed, Synchronize, Moonlight, Confuse Ray, Payback,Toxic
Venusaur, Modest, Overgrow, Sludge Bomb, Synthesis, Frenzy Plant, Energy Ball
Greninja, Modest, Protean, Grass Knot, Ice Beam, Surf, Dark Pulse
Cinccino, Adamant, Skill Link, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Tail Slap, U-turn

Also available with any requested IVs, Nature, Ability or egg moves are, Gengar, Aegislash, Feraligatr, Smeargle, Kecleon, Espeon, Noivern, Chandelure, Absol, Pinsir, Whimsicott, Charizard, Garchomp, Metagross, Salamance, Dragonite, Blaziken, Lucario, Scizor, Heracross, Pikachu, Fortress, Crobat, Electivire, Magmortar, and Weavile.

Feel free to ask questions about pokemon avaliable, unlisted others you would like bred, and items requested.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
Hey mate,

You asked in the other thread to check out this thread so I did, and you seem to have an amazing collection although the only ones I recognize are Gen 1's haha.
anyway, in my first playthrough of AS I got a ralts and in my second playthrought I would really like to have a blue/rare ralts, but if you are also offering a rare charmander and evolutionary stones I would also be interested but because I am a new player after about a decade of hiatus I cant offer you much. The only thing I can give you are the starter pokemon the game (Alpha Sapphire) or legendaries I would try to capture when I get to that level of the game eventually.
there is also Paypal if thats satisfactory to you...

Years
Hmm I am actually interested in a lot of these Pokemon. I am trying to get into competitive Pokemon and I am trying to build my collection. For right now though I am interested in Greninja, Umbreon and Venusaur. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

timemagetim

Timemagetim
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
Hey mate,

You asked in the other thread to check out this thread so I did, and you seem to have an amazing collection although the only ones I recognize are Gen 1's haha.
anyway, in my first playthrough of AS I got a ralts and in my second playthrought I would really like to have a blue/rare ralts, but if you are also offering a rare charmander and evolutionary stones I would also be interested but because I am a new player after about a decade of hiatus I cant offer you much. The only thing I can give you are the starter pokemon the game (Alpha Sapphire) or legendaries I would try to capture when I get to that level of the game eventually.
there is also Paypal if thats satisfactory to you...

No payment is necessary. Later in the story. when you have the opportunity to catch Suicune I would like one. On that note I can provide you with a shiny Ralts, Charmander and a few evolutionary items if you want. PM me and we can work out when to trade.

Hmm I am actually interested in a lot of these Pokemon. I am trying to get into competitive Pokemon and I am trying to build my collection. For right now though I am interested in Greninja, Umbreon and Venusaur. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

I can provide an Eevee, Bulbasaur and Froakie with the correct stats and natures. I would appreciate competetive level mons for trade but they aren't necessary. What do you have to offer? PM me.

Do the shinies have IV's, and are they nicknameable?

The shinies do not have IV's and some of them are nicknameable. What interests you?

Years
Hello, I'm interested in the following if possible (this is a variation to what you have available)

Sableye (Female)
Prankster (HA)
Bold; 31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Recover

I have, like you, not much to offer as I've just started up, however I do have a..
Vulpix (Male or Female)
Drought (HA)
Timid; 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Ember, Heatwave (EM), Extrasensory (EM)

Please let me know if you'd like to work something out. Thanks!

timemagetim

Timemagetim
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
Hello, I'm interested in the following if possible (this is a variation to what you have available)

Sableye (Female)
Prankster (HA)
Bold; 31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Recover

I have, like you, not much to offer as I've just started up, however I do have a..
Vulpix (Male or Female)
Drought (HA)
Timid; 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Ember, Heatwave (EM), Extrasensory (EM)

Please let me know if you'd like to work something out. Thanks!

I'm more than happy to make that trade :) Vulpix with heatwave and extrasensory for that baby Sableye. I don't care about gender. do you need it to be female? It may take longer.

Nice shop you got here. what would you need to get for that mudkip? :)

nothing too special. i would really love a competitive pokemon. what do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back