• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walrein Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
So, remember the last time I calculated each clan activity? Well I decided to do it again :]

The Walrein Clan - Activity index of 14.4, up 7.3 from last time's 7.1!
The Sacred Wings Clan - Activity index of 4.7, down 0.8 from last time's 5.5..
Team Eon - Activity index of 2.0, down 0.3 from last time's 2.3..
The Stormbringers Clan - Activity index of 1.5, down 0.8 from last time's 2.3..

The activity index is simply calculated by (x/y)x100, where x=posts made and y=thread viewed.

Anyways, hooray for Walrein! We shot up a whole 103% in terms of activity! Numbers are generally skewed since some posts don't regard to actually battling, but most of our thread comprises of posts made about wins and losses anyways so its not too bad.

and While activity has dropped for other clans, hopefully this upcoming war will shoot some much needed activity into the community :P

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
What, is that an official way to calculate activity? I don't think views matter that much btw lol, non-members also view the clans but they don't contribute to activity.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Your team was p alright! Just get used to predicting and stuff like that, your Gastrodon was good though!

[ won vs Musica ]

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well you could always post an RMT in the main forum, there's lots of people who would be glad to help you out etc (not me cause I can't do ratings that well but there are lots of others haha).

[ oh and won against aenar HAX FREE STALL BATTLE HOW LOVELY ♥]
[
and again ]
[
and lost once ]

so uhh 25

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
What, is that an official way to calculate activity? I don't think views matter that much btw lol, non-members also view the clans but they don't contribute to activity.

Nope. Just an incredibly flawed way I decided to do it lol

I'm sure actually creating a formula based on member count + posts wouldn't be too tough though. Anyone wanna volunteer? ;]

And I'll update the post now :)

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Well I don't think it really matters anyway, we shouldn't be comparing clans to eachother because they are all different and some members just tend to talk more than others.

[ Also just won to Aenar ]

[
aaand lost lol ]

[
and won again lol LOVE TOXIC STALL!! ]

25 boom boom

[
won again ty m dragon stall you still work like a charm ]

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
True, true. I was doing it as more of a way to measure activity overall.

aaaand Wins will be added.

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
[ Won against Aenar ]

Also I wanna suggest this - since losses count now, obviously you should post your losses too. But then go at it this way - if someone posts their win against a specified person, only upload the win for the person that posted, not the loss, even though you know who it was for. To keep it consistent, only update losses/wins that are mentioned by the person they belong to.

So if person A posts a win against person B, only update person A's win, not person B's loss, untill person B posts it himself.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Agreed. Well, I guess Rednael doesn't really need to post anything since I've pretty much added all his points anyways.. hahahaha

^I'll just go ahead and add the 5 exp you got from that battle with Yoh, one last time, jsut to make everything easier in the future.

aaaand, from now on, you guys'll only get credit for things you post yourself :]

So, it has come to my attention that some think the first post lacks pizazz :P aaaand Because of that, you guys'll get to decide if you want the image of Walrein in the first post to be changed to this:

Spoiler:

^ Courtesy of Yoh.

Side by side comparison
Spoiler:

So get to voting!

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Ok so you know that me and Aenar vote for the second option so that's 1 - 2 atm.

[ lost to aenar ]
[
won against aenar ]

Last edited:

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
EXP, updated. I'll also add a section under Clan Events to keep track of the votes.

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013
Sprite:
125.png

Forum Username: Sirius
Server Username: Wes or [$G]Wes

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Did you update mine too? If you didn't I got 1 win and 1 loss aswell.

Nah, I'm waiting for a person to actually post now, before I update their exp.

Sprite:
125.png

Forum Username: Sirius
Server Username: Wes or [$G]Wes

Wes >:) Welcome to Walrein :D Now get to battling. There's a war soon :]

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Im in tour apparently.

Also i vote for yoshi's pic too lol.

Last edited:

Yoshikko

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Yes yes he is in it lol. He just posted it in the thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back