• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I see your point. And we have enough mean characters already. After all, most of our mains are mean, and almost everyone with an alt makes them mean as well. Hmm... Change my vote for straight up Legion. And the Regi trio and Darkrai shall fall to John and his pokemon that have a lot of fighting moves. :D

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Okay, I had this copied and ready. Reactions? The Snag Machine was a wild idea I thought would be unique, and I put the (citation needed) for comedic purposes

Name: Vega
Group: Legion

Appearence:
1171154931790.jpg

Biography: Vega is a boy born in the Alps of Romania, where he was raised to the age of Five, and then moved to Northeast Point in Maine. Not much is known about him, other than that he is the Legion Second-in-Command. His fighting style is that of the Sadist.

Personality: Vega is very dark, cold, and somewhat cruel at times, but he has a soft spot for Pokemon, and a respect for humanity. With this drive in mind, he fights Team Plasma and the Human Alliance for the good of the Earth. He dislikes taking others' Pokemon, but delights in defeating others after a long, leisurely battle.

Pokemon:
Chill the Regice; lvl 43
Chill was captured at Lake Michigan by Vega himself. It was Vega's first capture of the Regi trio, but is not his favorite. Chill dislikes heat, pressure, and flora.

Stone the Regirock; lvl 38
Stone was Vega's second capture, and is often his front lines due to his superior power to the others, but is so far Vega's least favorite of the three. Dislikes pressure, flora, and water.

Vladimir the Registeel; lvl 50
Named for the famous Emporer, Vladimir the Impaler, Vladimir was Vega's most recent capture of all. Vega treats Vladimir the best of the three, and even uses him after his other Pokemon. Vladimir dislikes heat, pressure, and water.

Finality the Gothitelle; lvl 47
Finality was Vega's first, and is treated as well as Vladimir, and the two are even acquainted. Finality, AKA Fin, is very cryptic in battle, but very happy to her master, Vega. Dislikes the other mystical elements; Psychic, Ghost, Dark, Poison

Goliath the Cacturne; lvl 41
Goliath, named after the famous warrior (whom was felled by David). Goliath is relatively neutral towards Vega, but enjoys the many battles he participates in. Goliath was Vega's second-to-last capture, and has been extremely useful to him. Dislikes heat, spirits, and toxic substances.

Ultimate Goal: Vega joined Legion to achieve peace once again among the world, and has devoted himself blindly to the work. He climbed up the chain and became Legion's Second. With this position, he hopes to round out his team with Regigigas, who is rumored to have been captured by some other trainer (citation needed). Paying heed to this rumor, Vega has ordered developement of a Snag Machine in case it's true.

EDIT:
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei8hPkyJ0bU

Last edited:

Shea Man

Years
Just posting so you all know, Vega's CS is up.

EDIT: His real name's not Vega. It's his public alias. Only MiB knows his real name; Babylon Eventide

Last edited:

Shea Man

Years
Indeed... I shall introduce Vega, and then revive Shea from the dead.

Note; Vega and Shea both are four letter words. So are Hate and Love, respectively.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Yeah that's good but I'm looking for something more..... Alright see she descends from ninja's, was a top agent for the HA, and now is a government agent. Maybe mysterious is the word i'm looking for.

Shea Man

Years
I don't mean to be a "First Class Douche", but you need to watch your apostrophes. Jus'sayin'.

How about Faint by Linkin Park?
After a time of thought, the instrumental came to my head when I thought of a "mysterious" song. I think it fits.

Shea Man

Years
I do believe Six and Seven already have Evanescence. I don't think it's that same song, but I would try not to use the same band as somebody else.

EDIT: I always thought Linkin Park's earlier pieces, such as Numb, Faint, and In The End always had a mysterious tone to it. Especially with the first two, because most people had no idea how they would play such a song Live, due to the fact that everyone thought the special sounds were computer-generated. They were, but unless they still used that piece of programming in the Live shows, there's an instrument that makes those sounds.

Last edited:

Shea Man

Years
I'm thinking of something...

Bands taken: Muse; Evanescence; Foo Fighters; Paramore

How about The Only Difference between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage by Panic! at the Disco?

My musical memory... If I've heard a song, tell me the name and I can give you the tune - and perhaps the chorus.

Back