• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sinnoh 2020

AveeVaporGlitch

Stuck In Unova
Years
I'm actually really excited for possible Gen 4 remakes next year if you couldn't tell. Sinnoh in HD :)

I'm into anime,gaming (duh) and music too. Trying to meet people online and start going to cons and having fun there. Anyway yeah....kinda awkward AF but I'm here now so it might be a curse to everyone. :laugh-squinted:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey AveeVaporGlitch! Welcome to PC! As an old veteran who has gone to many cons over the years and met many PCers, I promise you're among a very good bunch of people. :)

Do you compose your own music too? Or are you just interested in it? And I agree, a Sinnoh remake would be great to finally see! Please feel free to ask questions or just reach out to chat!

Happy posting! ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

AveeVaporGlitch

Stuck In Unova
Years
Hey AveeVaporGlitch! Welcome to PC! As an old veteran who has gone to many cons over the years and met many PCers, I promise you're among a very good bunch of people. :)

Do you compose your own music too? Or are you just interested in it? And I agree, a Sinnoh remake would be great to finally see! Please feel free to ask questions or just reach out to chat!

Happy posting! ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

I'd like to make music some day tbh

Years
Making music would be awesome yeah. Too bad I've no time or energy to get into much more atm, orz.

Welcome Avee, nice to meet you! Yes Sinnoh remakes are sure to be awesome, especially if on the Switch aaaa. Enjoy your time here. <3

Back