• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Run (v4.6) 5/15

How hard is the game for you?

• Easy, I never lost a single battle!

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Easy

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Nicely balanced

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Challenging

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Too challenging

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
Hello! I'm also stuck on the duo delegate ruin. I got the crystal and the teleporter, my makuhita got trapped behind the barrier thingy (like you said was supposed to happen) and I just assumed I left the same way I came in, but when I leave that way my character model is gone and I cannot exit the cave. All I can do is re-enter the run which I assume is not supposed to happen?

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about

edit: I also downloaded the bunker patch and that didn't seem to fix the problem.

Attachments

• glitch.png
    glitch.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2020
Update: I was able to get out by reentering the dungeon while stuck in the statue and then leaving, but I kept my trapped pokemon (not sure if that is supposed to happen). Either way, it seems the patch did somewhat fix it to where if you re-enter the run and then automatically leave then you're no longer glitched.

Years
Update: I was able to get out by reentering the dungeon while stuck in the statue and then leaving, but I kept my trapped pokemon (not sure if that is supposed to happen). Either way, it seems the patch did somewhat fix it to where if you re-enter the run and then automatically leave then you're no longer glitched.

Yeah, since helping out PacifistGames I've come to the conclusion that the changes don't take effect unless you transfer between maps. A really, really stupid innovation on RPGXP's part. Good thing you're able to interact with the statue to get back into the mission! It seems like moving the statue over one tile would make for a more streamlined patch, instead of patching the dungeon itself.

xeratic

Reach out to the truth
Years
is it just me or is the game super laggy. Like it moves at half the speed. I know this game isn't that resource intensive so it's probably not my PC.

Years
Cut item "boots" is available very early-game, north of the ranger's house and north of home.

is it just me or is the game super laggy. Like it moves at half the speed. I know this game isn't that resource intensive so it's probably not my PC.

Hm, half speed? When I run the game, its performance leaves a little to be desired, but I figured that's because I'm emulating windows on a mac. But it doesn't run at half speed for me, there are just a lot of frame drops. I'd hope others can either confirm or deny this, because that's just unacceptable. And yes, the game isn't resource intensive at all, and performance would more or less have to do with background processing.

What window size are you using?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
Sorry if I missed something but is it intentional that physical attacks always leave 1 hp left? Even if the attack would do way more damage? Cause I remember this not being the case in 4.0

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 13, 2023
Also I'm stuck again. What do I have to do in Metalstock town to help that one bedriddden guy? I've already went with kirlia into his dream but I dont know what to do from there. I already talked to everything in the room but nothing happens. Also to which altar do I have to go with the regiice the ppa guy gave me?

Years
Demo 4.6 is live! download HERE. From my understanding, your save file will cross over to any newer, standalone version.

Check the main page for a list of changes. Mostly, there are many fixes in this version, plus quicksaving. PLUS, it adds points of interest to the map, telling you where to go to progress the main story.

Sorry if I missed something but is it intentional that physical attacks always leave 1 hp left? Even if the attack would do way more damage? Cause I remember this not being the case in 4.0
That is a passive effect of a pin, though you shouldn't be getting it as the pin isn't available in 4.5. Download the patch, go to your HOME, and talk to the debug dino.
Also, the metalstock mission doesn't yield any kind of reward, at least not immediately. Maybe you haven't explored the offshore island yet? And, the altar is in a cave on Route 4, on the way to the nexus. On the map, it's listed as Shrine of the Legends I believe. Hope this all helps!

EDIT: Patch 4.6.1 fixes game-breaking issues with the bunker mission and sunnydale town. So, PLEASE be sure to download it here.

Last edited:

Extralink

Lost
Years
Is Zorua catchable anywhere in the game currently? It has a statue for the pkmn areas and while I first assumed you could get it when it follows you around at the store bit, but I've only ever had Drifloon join me. Is there a way to get Zorua there or are they obtained somewhere else, if at all?

Years
Is Zorua catchable anywhere in the game currently? It has a statue for the pkmn areas and while I first assumed you could get it when it follows you around at the store bit, but I've only ever had Drifloon join me. Is there a way to get Zorua there or are they obtained somewhere else, if at all?

One or the other are obtainable depending on how you interact with your father just before the raid.

Spoiler:

In future updates I'll put in zorua as a wild pkmn late-game!

Marshtomp

Flareon Fan
Years
Hey Woah, I love the game so far! Its amazing! A amazing experience I am having! Though I will say, much like Skaribas, above, I am stuck too in the game after giving Oak the DNA Sample, after he dropped a note. I really want to progress because I really love the fangame, but in cases like this, I need help on what I have to do to progress.

(Just because I can, I'll tell you all my team :p. My team so far is Aerodactyl, Eevee (looking for Fire Stone to get a Flareon/my fluffy boi), Crobat, and Milotic.)

Last edited:

Marshtomp

Flareon Fan
Years
Oh nvm, I ended up finding on my own, where to go, and I got to Metalstock Town. Quick question, is this the last town/progression area for the current version, and where can I get the item that turns a pokemon of yours Shiny, and if possible too, a Fire Stone?

Years
Oh nvm, I ended up finding on my own, where to go, and I got to Metalstock Town. Quick question, is this the last town/progression area for the current version, and where can I get the item that turns a pokemon of yours Shiny, and if possible too, a Fire Stone?

So glad you're enjoying the game!! The Oaç mission is just a side quest; progressing through the main story requires you to collect crystals (something like 5 total available), and ferry passes (3 total). Checking town maps will show you (?) icons, indicating where you should explore. Hopefully this answers your question of "is Metalstock the last town."

There are a few Pigment+'s available, but one you need to complete the shaymin quest, which is unfortunately bugged right now. As for the fire stone, the answer lies in two conjunctive towns, Oast town and Masa town.

Marshtomp

Flareon Fan
Years
Also Woah, I wanted to tell you, Sunnydale Town is rather Glitchy. If I enter the house with the Nurse, then exit, i end up in the back at the above conjuction of the town blocked off by a ledge normally, a part of scenery that I think would be blocked off for just scenery, but mainly, if I enter the Gym, then exit it, I always get stuck in a tree which means I have to reopen the game from my last save not in the Sunnydale Gym. Just thought I'd tell you that so you can fix those bugs! I can't wait for the next version, aaa!

Also I went back to Mesa Village and Oasis Village, but I couldn't find a Fire Stone anywhere. (Also for the Shaymin Dungeon, is it possible to get Shaymin in the current version to do the dungeon, whether the dungeon is glitchy/buggy or not?)

Last edited:
Years
Also Woah, I wanted to tell you, Sunnydale Town is rather Glitchy.

Are you updated to the latest patch?

Also I went back to Mesa Village and Oasis Village, but I couldn't find a Fire Stone anywhere. (Also for the Shaymin Dungeon, is it possible to get Shaymin in the current version to do the dungeon, whether the dungeon is glitchy/buggy or not?)

Getting the stones requires you to bring a certain item(s) from Oast to a certain NPC in Masa. And, annoyingly, shaymin in the first poke ruins is invisible. If you've progressed past that part, you unfortunately won't be able to do that mission unless you give me your save. Otherwise, go into your RUN folder, and copy the file 492_1.PNG, located in graphics>characters. Then paste that file in both graphics>Overworld and OverworldS!

Marshtomp

Flareon Fan
Years
Can I send my save file to you via Discord? My Discord Tag rn, is 🔥Solarflare🔥#6169.

Actually, it might be buggy since my tag has symbols in it. I sent my save file to you via DM in Discord. You will know its me because my name/tag from the striked out part above.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2019
This looks interesting! I'm thinking about getting it. However, is it 'complete-able', playable from start to finish?

Back