Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Ad Content

#1326   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 3 Days Ago (11:46 AM).

I got the boat, and I started exploring. I got to the ice cave in route 101, and I saw a waterfall with a, seemed to me, tunnel, or something like that, so I went there and used waterfall... To got stuck pretty badly there. Can't move, using waterfall again does the animation, but nothing else, it doesn't register where I am in the map, and I can't use anything like an escape rope.
      #1327   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old 3 Days Ago (12:13 PM).

Nature: Naughty
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nixzaragua View Post
      First off, absolutely love the game. I like grinding in games, so this is definitely my cup of tea.

I do have a couple of question though. I want that golden mudkip, but the thing is, I can't seem to find where to buy Defence and Special Defence candies to obtain max IVs. Also, I want to make some golden eggs, but I sold the nuggets I found, so I could afford the houses for rent. Is there any way to get more nuggets? And lastly, how does the pickup system work?

Again, love your work and love the game :]
      I would also like to know where to get more nuggets, as I've also sold mine and I've mined for hours, caught a pokemon with pickup and did the trainer tower but only got crappy early game items like regular potions.
        #1328   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old 2 Days Ago (3:53 PM). Edited 2 Days Ago by next_order.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by octillery333 View Post
        I would also like to know where to get more nuggets, as I've also sold mine and I've mined for hours, caught a pokemon with pickup and did the trainer tower but only got crappy early game items like regular potions.
        You have to get pretty high in the trainer tower for it to start dropping nuggets like 40s to 50s. A trick you can use is once your reach around there is to save before the battle and soft reset if you don't get the loot you're looking for. Managed to get 4 gold nuggets that way and there are 2 gold nuggets and 1 big nugget hidden in the underground of the factory on Roarin Island if you didn't get it yet. It's in the volcanic area where you'll find another one of the monks.
          #1329   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old 2 Days Ago (5:30 PM).

What are all of the currently catchable legendary/mythical pokemon so far in the game and how do I catch them?
            #1330   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old 2 Days Ago (9:42 AM).

Quote:
            Originally Posted by next_order View Post
            You have to get pretty high in the trainer tower for it to start dropping nuggets like 40s to 50s. A trick you can use is once your reach around there is to save before the battle and soft reset if you don't get the loot you're looking for. Managed to get 4 gold nuggets that way and there are 2 gold nuggets and 1 big nugget hidden in the underground of the factory on Roarin Island if you didn't get it yet. It's in the volcanic area where you'll find another one of the monks.
            THANK YOU!!!!
              #1331   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old 1 Day Ago (6:55 PM).

Super excited to play this game, watched some let's play's on youtube and it looks amazing! However, I ran into some crashes in the beginning of the game. Popplio's cry for some reason always makes the game crash, same as the trainer victory theme. I downloaded VLC in order to play the .mid and .ogg audio files (had some problems with these before) and yet nothing's changed. Anyone has any ideas/tips that can help me? (I'm also playing this on a mac and I've already downloaded the suggested file to make the game run better)
                #1332   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old 1 Day Ago (4:21 AM). Edited 1 Day Ago by erik destler.

Alright so I am at the last tsukuyomi battle but I am running into level 120 missingno regularly.Is this is a bug or a feature?.Only way to run from the battle is keeping my mimikyu at first or use the pokedoll.Smoke ball would work but I dont have one.

Alright so I completed the tsukuyomi battle thanks to painsplit and endeavor and a few priority moves but level 120 missingno still keep coming.I am not sure if its a bug or a feature but its kinda getting annoying.I dont think repel would work against my 85 level pokes.Did I break the game or something?
                  #1333   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old 1 Day Ago (8:13 AM).

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by paulscholes619 View Post
                  Alright so I am at the last tsukuyomi battle but I am running into level 120 missingno regularly.Is this is a bug or a feature?.Only way to run from the battle is keeping my mimikyu at first or use the pokedoll.Smoke ball would work but I dont have one.

Alright so I completed the tsukuyomi battle thanks to painsplit and endeavor and a few priority moves but level 120 missingno still keep coming.I am not sure if its a bug or a feature but its kinda getting annoying.I dont think repel would work against my 85 level pokes.Did I break the game or something?
                  It happens when you try to hack the game
                    #1334   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old 21 Hours Ago (3:48 PM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by paulscholes619 View Post

It's a feature if you've tried to use Cheat Engine or a similar debugger on the game, or tried to cheat in some other way. Otherwise, it's a bug.

I've actually been trying to make it appear by cheating my butt off (I've obviously taken precautions to ensure that I won't mess my own game up), but I've failed so far. I find it a bit ironic that I'm the one person who actually wants to see the Missingno, and it won't appear. I can't even cheat correctly.
                      #1335   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old 16 Hours Ago (9:07 PM).
                    hi these is CPT.Fahim From Poke Army

Nature: Relaxed
                      Not crazy about fakemon but seems good

YUGO NERVE DIE
                        #1336   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old 11 Hours Ago (1:59 AM). Edited 11 Hours Ago by MR.Question.

hey so i am in slyen city and i need to find stone of light can someone help me to evolve my wispaur and do i need to find the 20 alolan ratata
                          #1337   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old 10 Hours Ago (2:33 AM). Edited 7 Hours Ago by erik destler.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
                          It happens when you try to hack the game
                          I have been using multiple cheats to get past the grind in the game but it didnt happen until the final battle.Thank lord Arceus I had Mimikyu.Missingno also has a move which can corrupt your pokemon too lol.My Blaziken got corrupted in one battle.Mimikyu is invincible though letting me runaway easy.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Random_name View Post
                          It's a feature if you've tried to use Cheat Engine or a similar debugger on the game, or tried to cheat in some other way. Otherwise, it's a bug.

I've actually been trying to make it appear by cheating my butt off (I've obviously taken precautions to ensure that I won't mess my own game up), but I've failed so far. I find it a bit ironic that I'm the one person who actually wants to see the Missingno, and it won't appear. I can't even cheat correctly.
                          I used the rare candy cheat for the first time to level up my mimikyu slightly to level 85.I think maybe it detects the multiplying rare candys as a cheat.Before that point I only multiplied exp.So I think you need to get the rare candy cheat for it to detect.You need to atleast 2 rare candys though to edit them in cheat engine.One was in mining town other was in the 3rd or 4th town I think.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Random_name View Post

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by MR.Question View Post
                          hey so i am in slyen city and i need to find stone of light can someone help me to evolve my wispaur and do i need to find the 20 alolan ratata
                          There are two stone of lights in the game.One is exactly where you fought the rapidash,just go there youll see a white object.Other is in naraka forest later in the game.Dont use it wispaur though.Use it on an evee to Valkyreon.Much better ability on it and I think a ghost/light type is 4 times weak to ghost and dark type atleast 4 times weak to dark while valkyreon is flying/light so less risk of being one shotted.Also has the broken gen 5 gale wings ability.
                            #1338   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old 10 Hours Ago (3:10 AM). Edited 7 Hours Ago by erik destler.
                          Hey gyz its dg here

Nature: Brave
                            Hello fellas im dg and newly joined to pkecoummunity I recently downloaded pokemon empyrean and having fun but i got stucked in sylin city cause cant deafeat bersek pokemon is there any way to deafeat it . please help me

Hey everyone could yall tell me how to deafeat the bersek pokemon in sylen city its too tough however having level 52 pokemon
                              #1339   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old 7 Hours Ago (5:53 AM).

Can someone tell me how to defeat damon the ghost gym leader i can't defeat his mega gengar can someone tell me how to deafeat him easily oh and thank u paulscholes619 for ur reply

Quick Reply