• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019

Fan Games Hub Daily Chit-Chat!

SiyeYQH.png
ur a daily chit-chat
SiyeYQH.png

So uh, we didn't actually have a real daily chit-chat thread for our section. (We had Marin's thread which isn't quite the same) Honestly just talk about whatever in here. Get to know each other. Follow site rules, keep pg-13, yadda yadda. Don't stray too far from the topic of fan games, at least not all the time, because we've got other sections for that! If you start doing that, the mods will probably do this to me:
I4EZWxi.gif

Game-devs, as well as romhackers are 100% welcome here as well, so long as you game-devs recognize that rom-hacking is obviously superior in literally every way imaginable, except for all the categories where it isn't.
Anyways. Let's start this off with a really important question. Which is the better Pokémon to include in your romhack or fangame? Zigzagoon or Spheal and why is it Zigzagoon?
zigzagoon.png

The Daily Wobbs
New Bakery in Fronce

also thank you rainbow for the css, you're bae

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
no more mods
no more sections
hack everything

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm not convinced until I see a hack based on Wobb.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
When I come back to the thread and it's already devolved into a Wobb thread
giphy.webp

Truly the darkest timeline

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
we wouldn't need new ones if the old ones hadn't sucked

(i miss you)

it's a common known fact that all things in parentheses are lies.

SPHERICAL ICE? More like..
spherical... smells nice

wait

Back