• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leftovers Squad 2 [Game Over]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Leftovers Squad 2

Night 3

The Smiths have had their fill of side dishes, it was time to chowed down on the main course. Papa Smith took the knife that was planted on another dish and cut the ham down the middle and pulled the butt end off. They sliced and they diced and they gobbled him up. Only one half of the ham remained. Could they finish the job and make the Smiths too full to finish the other half off?

Sawsbuck was devoured. He was the Butt End

Players:
Nakuzami
Bidoof FTW as Green Bean Casserole
Sawsbuck as the Butt End
Desinishon
Nick Wilde as Candied Yams
Charlie Brown
gimmepie as Mashed Potatoes
jdthebud
Aldo!
Neon Sword as Gravy

Notification Spam

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Leftovers Squad 2

Day 4

No time was wasted. The second Ham would make sure that the gravily bond would be broken this night. After adding a bit of the glaze to the gravy, the Smiths could not resist the gravy but they needed something to eat with it. Papa Smith looked at the knife with ham juices and mashed potatoes from which he had pulled it from. Mashed potatoes and gravy, the classic duo reunited for one dish. The Smith?s scoop Mashed Potatoes onto their plates and grab the Gravy to drench it on the potatoes. Even though Mashed Potatoes and Gravy would be in love forever, their taste combination would be their end.

Neon Sword has been devoured. They were Gravy.
Gimmepie bled out and has been devoured. They were Mashed Potatoes.

48 hours for this phase so get to it. Also if all votes are formatted as [YesDevour]Player I will end the phase early.

Players:
Nakuzami
Sawsbuck as the Butt End
Desinishon
Charlie Brown
jdthebud
Aldo!
Neon Sword as Gravy

Notification Spam

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Wow, 2 deaths means we are at MYLO now, with a 3:1:1 ratio.

It seems that we have competing claims between Aldo and Naku, as both have claimed Corn on the Cob. Looks like one of them is scum.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

It seems that we have competing claims between Aldo and Naku, as both have claimed Corn on the Cob. Looks like one of them is scum.
Yeah, pretty much what we established yesterday lol

##YesDevour Aldo

Obviously going to cross with my CC. Up to the other three to choose who to hammer

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Unfortunately for you, Nakuzami, there's something that only the true "Corn on the Cob" would know. But actually, forget it. It's easy to guess.
I was planning to say that my last investigation yielded jdthebud as a Dessert, but anyone would be able to use process of elimination that he's the ABB, alive and well.

If you could please claim ABB to show Charlie that I'm serious with my claim, that would be delightful. And also, vote alongside me?
It would not hurt your win condition, but, if you vote wrong, there's a chance that Nakuzami won't be so thankful and might kill you at night.

[Devour] Nakuzami

EDIT: I have also done this:
All right, you have a point. The silence is worrying. But I don't think lack of discussion is the problem here, sir.
[Vote] Sawsbuck

I think he could have said something, but instead he just liked a post. Suspicious people avoid talking to avoid suspicion, and as the saying goes, the guilty always returns to the scene of crime ~

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
Unfortunately for you, Nakuzami, there's something that only the true "Corn on the Cob" would know. But actually, forget it. It's easy to guess.
I was planning to say that my last investigation yielded jdthebud as a Dessert, but anyone would be able to use process of elimination that he's the ABB, alive and well.

If you could please claim ABB to show Charlie that I'm serious with my claim, that would be delightful. And also, vote alongside me?
It would not hurt your win condition, but, if you vote wrong, there's a chance that Nakuzami won't be so thankful and might kill you at night.

[Devour] Nakuzami

Yeah, literally anyone could see that jd would be ABB at this point lmao, he's the only unclaimed player, so cute trying to make it seem like that somehow proves you to be the real cop

As for my result last night @jd, since I already pretty much knew everyone's roles, I just used it on Aldo for the hell of it, and to be sure that it still wasn't some weird ABB fuckery

I'm sure you can guess the result (hint: ham)

But, Aldo, why are you trying to convince the supposed ABB to vote alongside you? There's three townies left; the town doesn't need the third party vote to seal the lynch. Frankly the only reason you should be worried about that is as a last ditch effort as the ham to ensure a mislynch, since you'd then only need to convince one townie

and the threat on jd to die if he votes "wrong?" it's literally MyLo; the maf has to keep jd alive to win, and jd wins no matter who gets lynched . . . so why the empty threat, too?

Your early bus on saws doesn't really mean much, either, with how common it is for maf to do that now to throw it out in these scenarios (didn't gp get memed for that?). Can I provide anymore evidence to refute your bus? No, because that's kind of just what they are. It's easy to bus on day one when votes go nowhere fast. Riskier if you don't consider meta information, which I'd give you the benefit of the doubt on as a newer player in the UG

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
All right, I couldn't argue with you about the numbers, I couldn't argue with you about how non alignment indicative Sawsbuck's vote was, and now I can't also argue that jdthebud is vital to mafia's win (I did not know that). But, it's simple why I'm also trying to convince jd, and why I'm doing it shouldn't matter, either. I haven't even talked about or with the other players yet, and this day phase has just started ~

I'm sure that you know that in presidential elections, every vote counts. If it's a Third-Party vote that will save the country's future, so be it.

As for Sawsbuck, call it a bus or whatever, but it was scumhunting (by the way, post-game I'll flood this with "I told you so" gifs, or not) and I was on the right path. It means much to me, to say the least.

Also...where's everyone else?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years

[Devour] Nakuzami

Yes I'm ABB, and right now I think you are the real cop. But I'm not the one you need to convince - Desi and CB are. Hopefully they show up. I'll make my vote choice later.

Nakuzami

Years
All right, I couldn't argue with you about the numbers, I couldn't argue with you about how non alignment indicative Sawsbuck's vote was, and now I can't also argue that jdthebud is vital to mafia's win (I did not know that). But, it's simple why I'm also trying to convince jd, and why I'm doing it shouldn't matter, either. I haven't even talked about or with the other players yet, and this day phase has just started ~
So you were made aware that it'd be MyLo today, yet didn't bother to see how? okay yeah sure

And also this day phase is half over already.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Sorry been interstate to see Tswift! but have read through all posts and am also leaning more towards Aldo being the real cop based on their desperation to persuade Jd
So [devour] nakuzami

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Leftovers Squad 2

Night 4

The Smiths gazed upon the last ham, but something about it was… off. It didn't look appetizing at all. Upon its honey glazed surface was a bit of Apple Brown Betty and it wasn't upsetting. The Smiths shifted their focus onto to another, untainted dish. They each grab a cob of corn from the pile and go at it like a bunch of savages. Hundreds of eyes being pierced by the teeth of the Smiths leaving naught but the core. This divine intervention would give the ham one shot to find their place on the leftover squad.

Aldo! has been devoured. He was Corn on the Cob.

24 Hours or once the night actions have been given to me will spell the end of the game.

Players:
Nakuzami
Sawsbuck as the Butt End
Desinishon
Charlie Brown
jdthebud
Aldo! as Corn on the Cob
Neon Sword as Gravy

Notification Spam

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
1f440.png

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Leftovers Squad 2

Game Over

The Ham used their honey glaze on the Brussel Sprouts, the Smiths follow the glaze like they were being led by the Pied Piper. Stabbing eat little cabbage with their four-pronged spear and devouring eat one whole, but not before pulverizing them under the whites of their teeth. Their hunger had not yet been satisfied and go for the last side dish: Cornbread Stuffing. The Smiths didn't even go to put it on the plate they just went at it like a bunch of savages with their hands. The Cornbread Stuffing screamed as it was being mauled by the ravenous family leaving not a crumb to be eaten. They were completely stuffed, pun kind of intended. The other half of the Ham was victorious, the Smith's could not finish them off. Apple Brown Betty, after ceremoniously screwing the Ham gave them a blessing, but as a dish of chaos went for one last visit to the old ham...

Nakuzami is a Ham!

Desinishon has been devoured. He was Brussels Sprouts.
Charlie Brown has been finished off. He was Cornbread Stuffing.

The feast has finished! Nakuzami and Jdthebud have earned their spots on the Leftovers Squad! Everyone else is left in the belly of the beast. I will posting the Apple Brown Betty possible effects list as well as the night actions next post.

Players:
Nakuzami as the Shank End
Sawsbuck as the Butt End
Desinishon as Brussels Sprouts
Charlie Brown as Cornbread Stuffing
jdthebud as Apple Brown Betty
Aldo! as Corn on the Cob
Neon Sword as Gravy

Back