• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pics of our sweethearts

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Here's my other sweetheart. He's actually been my favorite for about as long as I've been on PC! <3

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
he trapped me and started snapping away randomly, and I hate the angles he takes pictures at so I kept covering my face and trying to roll away, but he sent them to me later and I'm not mad at some of these so I made a collage
Spoiler:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
853970679_1021930.gif

I know she's not a real person. But, for now, she's who I have <3 (and, honestly, all i really WANT *at least, for now xD*....I mean......come on look at how pretty she is!!!!^^ but, also, she's helped me so much....just by being some what of a soothing influence for my autism o.o; i'm not sure how to explain it, but it just makes her even more beautiful to me)

Last edited:
Years
he trapped me and started snapping away randomly, and I hate the angles he takes pictures at so I kept covering my face and trying to roll away, but he sent them to me later and I'm not mad at some of these so I made a collage
Spoiler:

Lets give you guys a giant teddy bear as reward! These are some of the cutests pictures ever!!!!! I love it. Congratulations Juno! You are both look so cute. See, getting ensnared can be good for you. Teehee!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Lets give you guys a giant teddy bear as reward! These are some of the cutests pictures ever!!!!! I love it. Congratulations Juno! You are both look so cute. See, getting ensnared can be good for you. Teehee!
Thank you for the kind words, Sam, you're too sweet <3
shawn got himself a real keeper

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I got permission to post one photo of us together, but with his face censored. This was our first anniversary dinner at Bread Street Kitchen in Singapore:
Spoiler:

This is a photo of me on our night out walking together during our anniversary trip. I believe this was after we ate, same night:
Spoiler:

And this is a nice panorama photo he took of the bay, from the view of our hotel room at Marina Bay Sands:
Spoiler:

As an added bonus, here's our fluffy boye Senusret, sleeping one day:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back