• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Marine Tube / Humilau City

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
tvh5WDs.gif

How bloody cool was this? Honestly it is one of the most realistic things I've ever seen in a Pokemon game. Were you disappointed that it didn't lead to the coolest theme park ever? I know I was! Humilau City is cool but it coulda been cooler and more theme park-y. What did you guys think?

Years
I wasn't disappointed, especially since it was a new location and showed the capability of the graphics. Marine Tube still remains one of my fave non-city/town places in Unova due to all the Water-type Pokemon you can see.

That reminds me, I still haven't had the chance to see a rare Wailord.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I thought both locations were nice additions to the games!

Ultra Sun

Yes this is PC user Sun lol
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 29, 2022
Nice music, lovely location. Looks like a fun place for dating! :P
Would be nice if the place had a direct connection to the Humilau Gym! Instead of a tunnel, perhaps the gym should be a huge aquarium instead?

Fun fact: Certain Pokemon appear at a certain time, have fun looking for them!

Back