• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventures Yellow Chapter [DEMO- BUG FIX]

Should I keep Ponyta Tale Chapter or Take it out?

• Yes

Votes: 35 94.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
Nice! I think this hack will be so awesome!
Hey, can you post a date where you will post the day the hack's released like:
Beta 1 (Aug. something, 2014)
Just suggesting.......

Years
Holy Moly ! i want to play this so bad. so keep going ! looks awesome man !

The first Alpha is out you can play that now till the first beta is out.

I can tell you're like dedicated to this. I am really loving how its looking can't wait ti LP it :D

I am and I really want to finish it!

Nice! I think this hack will be so awesome!
Hey, can you post a date where you will post the day the hack's released like:
Beta 1 (Aug. something, 2014)
Just suggesting.......

1st Beta Releasing:
Sept 1, 2014 or Sooner

Last edited:
Years
Half way through Ponyta Tale and Prologue Chapter.
Hint: Get to play as Red, Pikachu, and Yellow with no hat. Anyway screenshots are coming tomorrow

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 5, 2014
I am 10 levels of excited right now to play your alpha ^^ Yellow's my favorite of the pokemon mangas

Unfortunately the isp patch isnt working for me. Is there anything special that needs to be done?

Last edited:
Years
I am 10 levels of excited right now to play your alpha ^^ Yellow's my favorite of the pokemon mangas

Unfortunately the isp patch isnt working for me. Is there anything special that needs to be done?

Patch it with lunar ips with a clean pokemon fire red 1.0 rom

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 5, 2014
Thank you kindly ^^

Something i noticed is that if you go to the west of viridian city, you can crash the game if you go into the tall grass... might wanna try and make it so no one can go that route :P

Also, If you go down the ledge instead of through the grass to talk to Dody, it freezes.

I like it so far ^^ Keep working on it :3

Years
More Screenshots for Ponyta Tale Chapter, Will be done tomorrow:

2vshfsz.png
2edblg0.png
24c73aw.png

2vwhclf.png
e0mvfb.png
2drxuhg.png

Years
Looking good! I think you can finish the beta before Sept. 1st or maybe sooner! Do you plan to borrow the Red sprite from Aethestode or you just leave it the way it is?

Years
Looking good! I think you can finish the beta before Sept. 1st or maybe sooner! Do you plan to borrow the Red sprite from Aethestode or you just leave it the way it is?

I tried to but it wasn't his he got it from someone else but he forgot the creator of it so if I had the sprite I couldn't give credit

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

The Ponyta looks slightly scary, staring out of the screen whilst all the other OWs face each other.

I would recommend tweaking your scripts, sometimes you end your lines prematurely and it is really noticeable/looks weird, like in these pics:

2edblg0.png
e0mvfb.png

If you can make the line fuller it'll make your scripts look slightly more clean and much easier to read.

Years
The Ponyta looks slightly scary, staring out of the screen whilst all the other OWs face each other.

I would recommend tweaking your scripts, sometimes you end your lines prematurely and it is really noticeable/looks weird, like in these pics:

2edblg0.png
e0mvfb.png

If you can make the line fuller it'll make your scripts look slightly more clean and much easier to read.

Sure I'll tweak them

Finished Prologue Chapter, Its a short Chapter:

vhurgp.png
15n8y0g.png
11rwrdh.png

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Yo, bro. I LOVE POKEMON ADVENTURES. But I had a problem at Viridian Forest. I think I stepped on the wrong tile or something, but I got stuck and couldn't move, but the game wasn't frozen or anything. ?

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
That's wired I will look into that!

MAJOR BUG/GLITCH: I think I figured out what happened before. Since there a three tiles to step on, the top on you go down to the middle, the middle you just keep going, then the bottom you get stuck. I think you just messed up the flags or vars maybe. But I found something else. When you're running from Lorelei, when you're suppose to go in the cave, I go in, but can't get out. And when I go two tiles up, it says, "hello!\n Earthquake! (Along with earthquake animation.) And I step off, but when I step back on, it keeps happening. Plus, Pika doesn't have a script, and when I talk to Bill, it freezes. Not like last time, though. It freezes. Can't do anything. Then, if you don't go in the cave, you can keep going to Pewter City, you can battle Brock, you get the running shoes even though you basically have them... So I don't think we should be able to got to Pewter City until the event in the cave is complete. And the cave event also needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
Back