• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psychotic's Breeding Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXELXu7

Kusari Ninja
Years
Hey Luna, I can't help but notice your lack of a marvel scale dratini. If you ever get that HA corphish, I can get you one.

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 23, 2019
Hey Luna. I'm interested in trading once again :)
I can get you a HA gligar för a HA tepig?

Years
Hi! I would like a HA Torchic, preferably female (If it's male, that's still fine). I can give a HA Seedot and/or HA Zangoose that I have caught myself (I'd be totally fine with giving you both and getting only 1 HA Pokemon). I am not immediately available to trade right now, but I'll be able to do so from 11:30 AM to Noon in PokeCommunity time on Mondays through Fridays, along with 12:45 to 2 PM in PokeCommunity time on Thursdays.
Thank you for trading with me! --Nebula

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Hi! I would like a HA Torchic, preferably female (If it's male, that's still fine). I can give a HA Seedot and/or HA Zangoose that I have caught myself (I'd be totally fine with giving you both and getting only 1 HA Pokemon). I am not immediately available to trade right now, but I'll be able to do so from 11:30 AM to Noon in PokeCommunity time on Mondays through Fridays, along with 12:45 to 2 PM in PokeCommunity time on Thursdays.
Thank you for trading with me! --Nebula

If you're still interested, I can do it for the Seedot?

Years
If you're still interested, I can do it for the Seedot?
Yes. However, I've been experiencing some problems with getting someone I've registered as a friend to show up on the "Friends" list of the Player Search System. Would it be okay if I put my seedot into the GTS instead? I will make it more identifiable by using "Nebula to Dark" as the custom message.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Yes. However, I've been experiencing some problems with getting someone I've registered as a friend to show up on the "Friends" list of the Player Search System. Would it be okay if I put my seedot into the GTS instead? I will make it more identifiable by using "Nebula to Dark" as the custom message.

that's perfectly okay. What level and gender so I can narrow down the search? Also don't put it in the gts yet, as your order isn't ready.

Years
Hey,
I'm interested in your prankster sableye, I could either give you a HA Girafarig for it or I could breed you a HA Nidorino/Nidorina. Contact me if youre interested!
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back