• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guess it depends on what you mean by 'unaffected' as it could mean more than just.. hm... how can I put it subtly... 'online handles that show quality'

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

BECAUSE THAT'S IN IN-GAME TEAM HELP / COMPETITIVE BATTLING CENTER, POKESTICK YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS. ZERO FOR ALL!

Omg reading back on here was hilarious lmao.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I forgive you, well known OT user who we know as Pokestick.

Years

Hey Nica maybe this might distract you:

Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Zebstrika might not be too bad, actually. It's pretty fast, so it doesn't really need to be tanky, IMO.
I mean, Archeops for instance can't take a hit if its life depended on it, but I still love it.

Also this hyperhidrosis of mine is killing me.

Years

I actually beat Elesa using only a Zebstrika. Not kidding.

Mine was female and I did an Attract/Shock Wave/Flame Charge combination. I used Attract on her two male Pokemon, Shock Wave to break through Emolga's Double Team and Flame Charge so I could deal non-Electric damage to Elesa's Zebstrika cos its ability nullifies Electric attacks.

I mean, try it... it was a strategy that was unexpected, and even without X Items!

Years

I am getting back into avatar/signature theme rotation in 2013.

I will be making some new Pokemon-based themes for the year ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back