• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Letters to Johto!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Youngster Joey, why don't you use pokemon other than Rattata?

Dear strangerhypno,

Spr_GS_Youngster.png

Do I have to have more Pokémon in order to battle better? No! I'm sticking with this one no matter what! My super cool Rattata is different from regular Rattata. It's like my Rattata is in the top percentage of all Rattata. Battle me and find out!

~ Joey
we wonder what percentile is he using

Dear Silver's Crobat,

I hope that you and the rest of the team are doing well. You are a fine Pokemon, and I have a Crobat myself!

I was writing to you to ask you what it has been like traveling with Silver? You are one of the Pokemon who has been with your trainer for the longest, since you were a little zubat, and I was curious about your experience. I witnessed Silver treat you guys harshly, saying you are weak. Which is not true! I hope none of you ever believed that about yourself.

Silver lately seems have matured and has been nicer to people and Pokemon, and I wanted to ask you if that really holds up. You evolved into Crobat, so I imagine that you are happy, but I just wanted to hear in your own words what you life has been.

-VisionofMilotic

P.S This letter is attached to a package containing a friend ball from Kurt, a coupon for the Goldenrod City Haircut Brothers, a soothe bell and a box of rare candies to share with the other Pokemon. I hope you enjoy.

Spr_2g_169.png

"Cro! Bat, Crobat! Bat? Crobat!"

S2_Silver_alt2.png

"Gee, that was real informative... I'll take it from here."

S2_Silver.png

"Look, how I treat my Pokemon is my own business, alright? We all wanted the same thing: to grow stronger, no matter what. We hated the weak. Pokémon, Trainers. It doesn't matter who or what. We hated to see them hanging around. "

Spr_2g_169.png

"Cro!"

S2_Silver.png

"Yeah... I guess after battling with Lance, and after battling against him, I've learned many things. Strength's not enough to win.. we've gotta train up our hearts too, don't we? As sappy as that may sound, we've definitely gotten stronger because of that. Especially you, Crobat."

Spr_2g_169.png

"Bat! Crobat!"

S2_Silver_alt2.png

"Geez man, enough with the sappiness... you know I'm not good with all that."

S2_Silver.png

"By the way, thanks for the gifts, I guess... We'll share the candy later. Maybe Crobat and I check out the Hair Salon another time too."

Spr_2g_169.png

"Bat! Cro!"

S2_Silver_alt2.png

"...Do you even have hair?"

~ Crobat & Silver

Ok I'll bite. Now...

Dear gym leaders,

Have you guys visited the gen 1 region (forgot name) before? Thoughts on it? Coolest mon there? Ugliest mon there? Any people there you guys are friend sor enemies with?

Thanks in advance. From,
PageEmp.

S2_Leader_Falkner.png

"Naturally! And by the way, it's called the Kanto Region. The Bird Pokémon are quite exquisite there especially!"

S2_Gym_Leader_Falkner_alt.png

"Sometimes I chat with Janine, the recent leader of the Fuchsia Gym, and Koga's daughter. My father would never lose to him!"

S2_Gym_Leader_Bugsy_alt.png

"I like the plants Miss Erika grows in her Gym in Celadon. The Bug Pokemon love the atmosphere! I also come to Kanto's Viridian Forest to look for Bug-type Pokémon, so I can become a stronger Bug-type Pokémon Trainer!"

S2_Gym_Leader_Whitney_alt.png

"All the pokemon found there are so cute! Like, did you know that Pikachu aren't really found around Johto? I looove the Pikachu there!"

S2_Leader_Morty.png

"I don't normally go there, since I'm preoccupied with research and other things here in Ecruteak. But, I do think the scenery is nice."

S2_Gym_Leader_Chuck_alt.png

"Haha! Same here, but I do like the Fighting Dojo in Saffron! Amazing place to train there!"

S2_Leader_Jasmine.png

"...I'm good friends with Erika. We um... talk and gossip a lot in Celadon."

S2_Leader_Pryce.png

"I'm afraid I don't travel much to Kanto these days, but I do learn a lot from watching Lorelei, one of Kanto's Elite Four members, in battle."

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"Please, travelling there would be a waste of my time. For what reason would I possibly---"

S2_Leader_Bugsy.png
S2_Leader_Morty.png
S2_Leader_Jasmine.png
S2_Leader_Pryce.png

"To visit Lance."

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"N-Now hold on!"

~ The Gym Leaders
when the Lance button is pushed

Reactions: Nah

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

"Hi friends! We're still taking letters, so please don't be shy on posting!"

S2_Leader_Jasmine.png

"Y-Yes! Your support is what still keeps us going!"

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Dear Whitney,

Why is everything your fault

S2_Gym_Leader_Whitney_alt2.png

"..."

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"We can have a party filled of the world's top scientists, philosophers, researchers, and even diviners, and we would never get even close to the answer. It's just a fact of life that's has been accepted as much as blinking 15 times a minute."

"Hmph."

- we still don't know the answer

Dear Daycare Center Clerk,

Where do the eggs come from? Asking for a friend.

Dear TheGhostHunter,

Day-Care_Couple_Sugimori.png

"We don't know. But they do! Whenever two Pokemon are together, sometimes they have eggs. It's quite a miracle of life, don't you think?"

~ The DayCare Couple

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
S2_Leader_Whitney.png

"Johto Avengers! ASSEMBLE!"

S2_Leader_Bugsy.png
S2_Leader_Morty.png
S2_Leader_Pryce.png

"..."

S2_Leader_Jasmine.png

"Johto... A-Avengers...?"

"What d'ya think? I think its a cool name for our team! But if you don't like that one, I've got 100 more written down here! Oh, oh! How about---"

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"No. How about, no team name."

S2_Leader_Whitney.png

"I dunno Clair, that's a odd name..."

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"That wasn't a name."

"Meanie. Let's name our team: Clair is a big meanie."

S2_Gym_Leader_Jasmine_alt.png

"L-Look, the name doesn't matter, as long as everyone does their best, right...?"

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"Of course. I always plan on crushing everyone in my way, underneath my heel."

S2_Champion_Lance_alt2.png

"Perhaps that's going a bit too far, Clair. It is a friendly competition, after all..."

S2_Champion_Lance_alt.png

"But at any rate, I wish you all luck! I plan on doing my best as well, as your Champion!"

S2_Leader_Whitney.png

"By the way, for you guys who are reading this, and wants to know what's going on, the Tohjo Cup is coming soon!"

S2_Leader_Jasmine.png

"Um... It's a competition where Johto goes against Kanto in a series of categories... Myself and the rest of the Gym Leaders in Johto are going against are friends in Kanto..."

S2_Gym_Leader_Jasmine_alt.png

"Uh! A-and it would be great if you guys can vote for us! U-Um, but I won't force you to vote for me, it's up to you..."

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"Let's demonstrate our superior might to Kanto, shall we? See you all there."

"Hey guys! How about, the Johto Jumpluffs?!"

S2_Leader_Clair.png

"How about... you be quiet."

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Dear Team Rocket Grunts,

Why do all Team Rocket Grunts look the same?

Back