• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Season 4 Episode 11 - Three's a Crowd​
Oh mah gawd, this is by far the best episode ever. xD
I didn't have so many lols in one episode ever! xD

I enjoyed it WAY too much. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^1,000th club post :O

Anyways, I GOT CAUGHT UP ON THE LAST TWO EPISODES curse you work for giving me hours the past two saturdays ;; but hey, money for pony merch, yes?

Spoiler:

aaaand

Spoiler:

Years
Username: Everest
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle
Additional Information: Well, Twilight and I do have a lot in common. We're both book nerds and tend to judge ourselves a bit too harshly.

I grew up with the 2nd generation and even had a pink mlp toy as a child. It had a lovely smell and thankfully my parents accepted this very "non boyish" side of me. Never thought much of the series when I grew up until i stumbled across a funny "Death Battle" video online where RD was pitted against a Transformer. The clips they showed from the actual show during the summary before the battle got me interested and I decided to have a look. I "got into it" very fast after those first epsodes: I found the characthers relatable, the humor funny, the "morals" well handled and the animation superb. Also, I had just recently lost one of my best friends and had thought a great deal about friendship, so I guess the show came at a good time for me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Orogenes! I was expecting your arrival, actually~ Welcome to our lovely club, this is where you meet every fan of ponies here. ^_^ Twilight's my second favorite pony alongside Rarity. I think it's the obsession with organization the reason why I like her. Also, timing and deadlines are something I crunch with the most xD

The morals are the reason why I stick around with the show. They do teach you so much about friendship and why it's so important! My absolute favorite was the Babs Seed episode which is about bullies, such a powerful episode and lesson tbh!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Sooooooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking about the season finale:

Spoiler:
If anyone agrees, let's discuss it.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Pinkie Pie's Smile in Japanese.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sooooooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking about the season finale:

Spoiler:
If anyone agrees, let's discuss it.

Spoiler:

Pinkie Pie's Smile in Japanese.

Fixed the video for ya :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
The way things are going now, I'm going to be one week behind in discussing episodes. While I watch the new episodes as soon as possible, I don't get my thoughts ready until a few days after. Between that and work, I only had a chance to write up my thoughts about Rainbow Falls.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Leaked?

OH RIGHT tomorrow is Saturday which means I get to watch ponies without having to wait a week or so to do that. yaaaay! I can wait till then. From what Houndour's saying, looks to be a pretty good episode. That would be the one with Weird Al's guest voicing, right?

In response to Asty's tl;dr.

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Weird Al Episode :D

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HOUNDOUR WAS RIGHT.

Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Years
Username: Sheep
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle
Why did I choose Twilight?: It's such a hard choice. It used to be Applejack, then Pinkie Pie, then Fluttershy, but now I think I've finally settled on Twilight. I can't help but feel she's pretty relatable without any exaggerated traits like the other five.

Hi guys! I'm back in action with MLP. Fell out of the series for about a year and used to be very active on the old MLP club by Sweet Candace. Admittedly I kind of.. lost interest for a while because particular people in the MLP:FiM fanbase made me uncomfortable but I'm starting to let that go. There's just no way a few bad apples can keep me away from such a cute show. :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Welcome to the group, new members!

Unfortunately, I'm thinking of passing on club ownership to someone else. My busy schedule keeps me from staying on top of pony news and episodes (I still haven't seen the new episode yet), and my longer reviews don't fit in with the community here. So I'm ready to pass on the reins of this club to someone else.

If anyone's interested in taking over the club, just send me a PM.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
CIRNY! WELCOME TO THE CLUB, SWEETHEART~

It's really hard to decide at first. xD I used to balance between Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and Fluttershy. It's like....ahhh so hard! Right now I have a keen interest in Pinkie Pie because this season she's been soo funny, especially this episode that was just aired. Are you caught up with the episodes right now?

Also, yeah, many people in the fandom do make the show really uncomfortable to watch and all, but we NEVER have that here. In this club we keep it as friendly as possible.

& I'm sorry, Asty! At least you'll be able to stick around the club, right? I do read your reviews though! Don't feel bad :3

Years
Thank you! <3

And aww Asty. :( But that's understandable, I'm sure there would be plenty of people to take it off your hands! Though personally I would be happy to read longer reviews, hehe.

My boyfriend just sent me this and I just had to share. Thoughts? I'm personally distraught how a child so young could be pushed so over the edge for liking a show like this.

http://www.chicagonow.com/portrait-...-life-after-suicide-attempt-how-you-can-help/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh my goodness...

That's just...out of line. An 11 year old boy bullied over MLP? That just brings me tears to my eyes reading the article, especially now that he's *still* fighting for his life. I hope he recovers very soon. I'm so glad that the brony fandom are supporting him and his family 100%. That is just wonderful.

Unfortunately we can't stop these ignorant people from bullying others, and criticising us because of a show we watch. We must learn to keep our heads up and move on. Be brave.

In club related news, Asty turned over the club back to me! I was the original owner of the club, but because of irl in the way I transferred ownership to him. Asty, hope you stick around at least, and I will do my best! :D

Now the first thing on my agenda is probably a new CSS makeover in the new opening post & update the memberlist for new members. That design is so 2012 xD

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
I read that news story the other night, and my heart just broke. At least the community of MLP fans is amazing and coming together for the young members.

-- --

In complete difference of feelings, I am flailing right now. Scootaloo has been seen on the Build-a-Bear website. I have been waiting for Scoots to be revealed ever since Build-a-Bear had a survey asking what pony characters people wanted to see. Scoots was a definite answer, and I absolutely love the fact that she'll be released. Hopefully soon.

I wonder if she'll be like the Spike plushie that was released through Build-a-Bear. Spike's just a perfect size for me to have where he's big enough to cuddle with and not get lost on my bed while small enough to fit in my backpack no matter how many books I have in there. Plus, he was a perfect price ($10) and so easy to get. Just walk in the store, grab a Spike, and pay for him.

Scoots. Scootaloo will be joining my tiny pony army mostly made up of Rainbow Dash clones.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle will be joining Scoots. No sign of the Apple family. Equestria Daily news post for the release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back