• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year 2012 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today

Statistics

Most Amusing / Funniest
Whether he's interviewing members or being ~controversial~, Harlequin always manages to make us laugh.

1. [supporter]Harlequin[/supporter] (12)
2. [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter] (6), Shining Raichu (6)
3. AlexOzzyCake (4)

Most likely to become PC's Next Top Model
Wanna be on top? Harlequin is!

1. [supporter]Harlequin[/supporter] (6),
2. Luke (4), Livewire (4),
3. [supporter]Impo[/supporter] (2), Patchisou Yutohru (2), 60 (2)

Most likely to listen to Whitney Houston CDs on replay
And the biggest Whitney fan is...

1. [supporter]Harlequin[/supporter] (16)
2. Luke (2)

This video more or less encompasses my reaction to these results! Thank you all!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Oh, yay! I won something! I was hoping I'd get Most Post Count Obsessed or Best Username, but I do want to marry a prince!

MattyJ

Serial Procrastinator
Years
Congrats to everyone! Obviously I need to be a little more active if I ever wanna win anything! Haha!!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Black and White

Most helpful in Quick Questions: [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter] (3), CycloneGU (3)
Wait, what? I won something? I don't care if it's a tie, I'll take it.

Thanks to those who nominated me; I thought it would turn into voting polls and that I wouldn't win any of them.

Cyclone

Guy

just a guy
Years
Proof that you can leave for nearly the entire year, show up sporadically for short periods of time throughout the year and still never be forgotten by all the beautiful people here. Thanks for the votes you guys, and maybe this year I'll stick around more often. To everyone else who either won or was nominated in a category, congratulations! And cheers, Gavin to winning the title award.

PS. I totally think I'm way more optimistic than Nica. She's totally a pessimist. It's okay though, because I've given her my blessings to be with Kaori forever, so she'll forgive me for saying this I'm sure.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
whaaaaat??? not a single vote for best username? well can't win em all (or any in my case) congrats all you winners you! but whoa hikari! is there anything you didn't win? XD

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Wow, I was nominated and even got the second and first place in 2 categories? o.O
I didn't even know that I was nominated... I thank those who voted for me and congratulations to winners, you guys really deserve it ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
So in the end, Abnegation won MotY, congrats to anyone else who was placed for something! I was shocked at the sight of my name at the top of Favourite Male & Most Talkative, but I am talkative, duh.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I'm glad iloveeevee won the trader of the year, she's a great trader. Congrats EV :)

Congratulations to every other winner :D

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm glad iloveeevee won the trader of the year, she's a great trader. Congrats EV :)

Congratulations to every other winner :D

Yes she is, I'm very proud of her growth over the course of the year. :) She's turned into quite a great trader and is a pleasure to be around in chat.

Congratulations to everyone!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
/late to the party here

I was expecting to win "most helpful" in the Battle Center, but turns out that I won that one for Gaming Central. Ah, well. Congrats to everyone else who made it as Member of the Year in the other categories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back