• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Ultra FireRed (Help wanted)

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Recently, I've been thinking of making a hack where Johto is post game (after the Sevii Islands), almost the same as FireRed (with a few tweaks, corrections and additions), until we go to Johto, where it will be a new story in Johto, 3 years prior to Ethan's story (where the old radio tower still stands, Team Rocket's hideout is still a Ninja hideout), Jasmine uses Rock-Type and maybe a few Gym Leaders changed). Also, making the way to Johto (and Mount Silver) more natural and rugged, rather than simply through a gate. And another idea is reviving a certain unused battle from Red, Blue and Yellow to allow you into Johto.

Possible Features (ones marked with * are likely):

• New story elements + some from Yellow*
  • Johto*
  • Emerald's Battle Frontier
  • New rivals (in Johto)
  • Corrections to text errors (Janine's name being fixed from "Charine", etc)*
  • Cosmetic enhancements (enhanced tiles for selected maps)*
  • All Legendary Pokémon available, some that were already in the OG FireRed, being moved to different locations and replaced with others.*
  • Altering Cave actually being interesting
  • Hoenn Pokémon available*
  • and many more...

Needed:

Scripters
Mappers (Maybe)
Tile help (if you're curious about this, ask me)
Story ideas (Post Kanto league)
Spriters (needed for important Johto NPCs)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 17, 2022
hi, i created some like this but i find many difiults whit the townmap, we can change some ideias about our hacks

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I saw some neat remixes of the Johto music which used the same instruments as certain tracks from FireRed, which I liked, for example, New Bark used the same instruments as Pallet Town and Cherrygrove and Mahogany used the same instruments as Viridian, Pewter and Saffron. I would like that in my hack, if possible.

Seeing various screenies from Let's Go has really inspired me to spice maps up a bit and use some "new" tiles, rather than the vanilla tiles (as some of them are quite ugly) and playing HG/SS has also inspired me to raise a certain location in Kanto, so it fits the map and causes no disasters (guess which one).

Last edited:
Back