Not a beginner that's for sure

Female
Louisiana
Seen June 26th, 2018
Posted June 24th, 2018
671 posts
10.4 Years
Because the RP is full! :)

And the RP is moving along. We do our posts in JPs (joint posts) which we write in Google Docs. Then it's posted in the thread later when we feel like it's getting too long. The RP has been slow, yes, but that is the nature of life. ;)
Anya Odile // Bae'd to Quest // The Frozen Gate

Kikpanther

Female
Louisiana
Seen June 26th, 2018
Posted June 24th, 2018
671 posts
10.4 Years
Unfortunately, Oddball you were never accepted into the RP. I'm sorry for any confusion we might have caused, but we didn't accept your SU once you posted it, but put as "Pending" status. We gave you time to respond, but you never did so it was assumed you were either too busy for the RP or no longer interested in the RP so we continued accepting other members.

If you had been accepted, however, you would have been fully informed on the JPs thing. I feel bad for you not being in the RP when you thought you were, but I don't believe it would be fair to other members if we open another spot just for you to remedy the situation. If you want to be a part of the RP you'll have to wait until a spot is open at another time if we decide to reopen SUs.

Sorry again! :(

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a built in nightlight and everything.

Age 29
Male
trapped in Toby Fox's web of influence
Seen December 18th, 2018
Posted October 24th, 2018
672 posts
3.1 Years
put as "Pending" status. We gave you time to respond, but you never did
I think there was some miscommunication between us, then, because I have been waiting patiently for a response from you, since we took things to PMs and such. If you were waiting for a response from me as well, then it was not clear what exactly you wanted me to say.

Huge fan of Pokémon-only roleplay!

Kikpanther

Female
Louisiana
Seen June 26th, 2018
Posted June 24th, 2018
671 posts
10.4 Years
A response from me about what? We spoke in PMs yes, but you moved our conversation to this OOC thread and we continued the conversation here in this thread. If you look on the previous page you'll see us communicating with each other before you stopped. There are no PMs (at least in my inbox) that indicate that you were waiting on a reply from me. Besides that we would never accept a member into the RP via PMs, especially without making mention of it in the OOC thread.

Again, I'm sorry for the confusion, but there isn't much we can do about this now.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a built in nightlight and everything.

Age 29
Male
trapped in Toby Fox's web of influence
Seen December 18th, 2018
Posted October 24th, 2018
672 posts
3.1 Years
Thanks for the apology, at least! It's frustrating not being heard, especially given that earlier in this process I was also not sure if I was going to see a response. I eventually did, so I assumed this time would just be another delay, and decided to be patient. But I see now it was a classic case of both of us thinking the ball is in the other's court. It's disappointing, but I'm not angry.

Huge fan of Pokémon-only roleplay!
Advertiser Content