Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Ad Content

#226   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old September 3rd, 2018 (1:01 PM).
ookamishadows

Nature: Relaxed
    I just defeated the third gym, and just also went to the Safari Zone. Your Safari Zone is awesome. I just want to say I really enjoy your game so far, it is one of the best Rom Hack I have played in ages. Just wanted to compliment you on a job well done. I can't wait to play more and I am so glad I am far from finished. Hope you make more games because this game proves that you are one hell of a designer. 'Nuf sed.
      #227   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
    Old September 8th, 2018 (10:31 AM).

Can someone help me out? I tried downloading the beta but my program can't identify it as a rar file i don't know why i can't extract or view the files
        #228   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
      Old September 26th, 2018 (5:05 PM).

I have made this account just to talk about this game. I've had a great time so far, and have really enjoyed this game overall. However, there's a huge thing I ran into that was a giant buzzkill for me. At Victory Road, the floor is glitched at BF2 (right by two ace trainers), preventing the player from moving forward. As someone who uses OpenEmu, none of the cheat codes work for this build, including the Walk through Walls code.

I still enjoyed this game, but I hope the game gets patched so people won't be required to use a code to proceed with the game.
          #229   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
        Old September 28th, 2018 (1:04 PM). Edited September 28th, 2018 by Lord Comquat.

Nature: Quiet
          Can you get a Drizzle Pelipper in this game or is only Keen Eye available?

Edit:

So on an unrelated note I fought the guy who gives you Fly in the Safari Zone and the game crashed afterwards. Anyone know how to fix this?
            #230   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
          Old September 28th, 2018 (8:53 PM).

I forgot to post this, but can anyone get me to the front of the Elite Four building? My emulator doesn't let me walk through walls, so I cannot get through the Elite Four. If anyone can, that would be greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o2McFmLDcGI2n17GBCSAxsdBakpWyy9I
              #231   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
            Old September 29th, 2018 (1:40 AM). Edited September 29th, 2018 by LUXIOtheBEST.
            *Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account

Nature: Lax
              Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You may already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

But the main reason I'm here today is to apologize for all the silly glitches and grammars that are in the game. I got to be honest with you all, this game was rushed and some may already see that. I was rebooted from this year's January to June so this rebooted process did take about 6 months.

About my grammars, though I was born in the UK, I wasn't the best at English Language and I have got a grade 4 (which means a C in GCSEs though you Americans may not understand our education system as I know you Americans education system is really different).

But now I'm not sure when I would come back to this project yet since now I'm retaking my AS levels since I was struggling with them this year as I didn't get the best results. The reason is not this, I just do this as spare time. The reason that I'm retaking is that I picked really difficult subjects that destroyed my mental health. The subjects were Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I'm still doing Maths, but not the other two.

But I'll try my best to come back as soon as possible and make you guys happy.

Thank you for understanding. :smile:
                #232   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
              Old September 29th, 2018 (2:24 AM).
              ookamishadows

Quote:
                Originally Posted by LUXIOtheBEST View Post
                Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You make already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

But the main reason I'm here today is to apologize for all the silly glitches and grammars that are in the game. I got to be honest with you all, this game was rushed and some may already see that. I was rebooted from this year's January to June so this rebooted process did take about 6 months.

About my grammars, though I was born in the UK, I wasn't the best at English Language and I have got a grade 4 (which means a C in GCSEs though you Americans may not understand our education system as I know you Americans education system is really different).

But now I'm not sure when I would come back to this project yet since now I'm retaking my AS levels since I was struggling with them this year as I didn't get the best results. The reason is not this, I just do this as spare time. The reason that I'm retaking is that I picked really difficult subjects that destroyed my mental health. The subjects were Maths, Chemistry, and Physics. I'm still doing Maths, but not the other two.

Do what you have to do, all the best with your studies. BTW I am also doing a let's play on your game and enjoying it so far. English is not my Mother langauge so I know how challenging it can be, from that angle.
                  #233   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                Old September 29th, 2018 (5:43 AM).
                *Luxio//Hacks*'s New Account

Nature: Lax
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ookamishadows View Post
                  Do what you have to do, all the best with your studies. BTW I am also doing a let's play on your game and enjoying it so far. English is not my Mother langauge so I know how challenging it can be, from that angle.
                  Thank you so much. I will be sure to have a look of your let's play.
                    #234   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                  Old September 29th, 2018 (6:19 AM).
                  ookamishadows

Quote:
                    Thank you so much. I will be sure to have a look of your let's play.
                    Nice! Here is the link to my playthrough - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUkPQfPxJQ4lTGidiuNSupkGBqT5JVDF4
                      #235   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                    Old October 7th, 2018 (1:43 AM).

Hey! I've been loving this hack so far. But there is a bug I've encountered. The levels of my pokemon when its mega evolved and not mega evolved don't match. My Mega-Mawile drops by 3 levels when I mega evolve.
                        #236   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                      Old October 7th, 2018 (3:42 PM).
                      Beta Tester for Pokemon Masterquest

Nature: Lonely
                        Quote:
                        Hello everyone, how you guys been? It's been a while. Anyways, You may already know but a probably "Pokétuber" named Scared was playing through this game and I just want to say a huge thank you to him.

Hi I just wanna say thank you for letting us know why the game was not getting updated. Take your time and wish you luck on your studies.
                          #237   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                        Old October 8th, 2018 (9:05 AM). Edited October 16th, 2018 by Treecko01.

I just want to tell you that you need to make it to where players have to go to route 3 first before they can go to route 4 along with then having to go to the 2nd gym town first before being able to head to aster town because i didnt even know that Columbine town was a thing along with the town with the safari until i had a team of 35s. but, overall though this game is pretty good.
                            #238   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                          Old October 18th, 2018 (6:08 AM).

Based on evolutions do u have to trade to evolve pokemon
                              #239   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                            Old October 22nd, 2018 (2:25 AM). Edited October 22nd, 2018 by JacMan05.

Nature: Hasty
                              I played this game a while ago when there was only 6 gyms... i think and it was AWESOME! If this is better (which i hope so given you've seemingly updated it a fair bit) you've got a real good one here, stick with it as much as you can in my opinion! :)

P.S obviously other things take priority so this isn't me rushing you, just saying how good a game this was and probably IS!
                                #240   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                              Old October 23rd, 2018 (9:04 PM).
                              Banned

The main region for Pokémon Sky Twilight Version is completed, but there are still bugs that LuxiotheBEST will fix them.
                                  #241   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                Old December 14th, 2018 (6:16 AM).
                                The laato

Nature: Timid
                                  So does this rom hacks have both in-battle mega evolutions (like in Gaia) and permanent mega evolutions?
                                    #242   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                  Old December 19th, 2018 (7:14 AM).

Where can i find honedge? I think its in the aster tower but it just doesnt apear. Can someone help me?
                                      #243   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                    Old December 19th, 2018 (9:23 AM).

You should give me credits for battle background ...
                                        #244   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                      Old December 29th, 2018 (9:50 PM).

Nature: Calm
                                        How common is slowpoke or marill? Really can't surf without them
                                          #245   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                        Old 4 Weeks Ago (1:48 AM).
                                        The laato

Nature: Timid
                                          sending out sand force drilbur into battle freezes the game
                                            #246   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                          Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:01 PM).

Nature: Quiet
                                            Quote:

Hey man! Please don't feel stressed or obligated to work on this hack. I know how brutal GCSE's can be. Remember, your mental health comes first so be sure to prioritize that. Bless up and good luck!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrJvdPIaw_I&t=0s&index=2&list=PLsuvStRRCL-oDnKSJNqADkflisD8ItoOu

This project (4 tracks in total) of mine is dedicated to each one of you waging a war against your Inner demons. You've got this.
                                              #247   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                            Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:17 PM).
                                            (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Nature: Lonely
                                              Looks good
                                              I will try it out

Name: Swellow
                                              Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                                                #248   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                              Old 3 Weeks Ago (8:22 PM).
                                              PointCaliber PointCaliber is offline

This happens when i open the rar, does anyone know a fix?
                                                Attached Images
                                                File Type: png 125123.png‎ (18.5 KB, 5 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                                  #249   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                Old 3 Weeks Ago (9:46 PM).
                                                Darkmaster006 Darkmaster006 is offline

Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by PointCaliber View Post
                                                  This happens when i open the rar, does anyone know a fix?
                                                  That's weird. I could unrar just fine. I suppose you've tried downloading it again already? Maybe change the browser from which you're downloading?
                                                    #250   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
                                                  Old 1 Week Ago (11:56 PM).

Nice hack! Loving it so far.
                                                    Its a bit confusing thought with the routes etc.
                                                    And why is there no horsea in it =<

Quick Reply