• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Zero Dilemma [dltms0 - June Edition]

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019

Micro review for the movie i just saw.

Well, Sniper Reloaded. Its your typical Direct-to-DVD American Soldier Action-Drama stuff. But at least some of the set pieces were quite put in nicely, like some of the headshots.

pkmin3033

Reviving old movie franchises rarely seems to go well these days...or maybe that's just the nostalgia talking. Jurassic World was substantially better than Jurassic Park 3, after all.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019

Speaking of Jurassic World, I wanted to see more kids and innocent people be devoured alive and be helplessly gutted and eaten in the amusement park after the dinos got loose and started to wreck more havoc. The trailer made it look like it was going to be the whole highlight of the carnage caused by the Indominus Rex. I really wanted to see like the Indominus Rex along with a flock of Pterodactyls rip and tear a couple of adults, kids, women, men, and the like in broad daylight. But it didn't delivery much oVo.

I wanted to see like 2 Pterodactyls helplessly rip and sever apart a human victim in midair while the blood and juices showered and peppered the rest of the helpless people..

Then i remember Pirahna 3D.. now that was a glorious spectacle. Watching all those spring break sluts and jocks get devoured, munched, and even some of their dicks being eaten off as they scream "OH NOOOOOOOldjaskldhasdnaskldhask" <3 <3 <3

pkmin3033

I used to listen to Breaking Benjamin quite a bit. Does that make me a former Edgelord as well?
...actually, it's probably better if we don't delve into my sordid past. Better for the hams to remain in the closet.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023

I still listen to Breaking Benjamin.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I listen to DOOM and fantasize about ripping people to pieces

pkmin3033

I'm not listening to anything right now...mostly because I have anime on in the background. xD

Back