• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [SU+OOC]

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years

The event will be posted either tomorrow evening or Tuesday afternoon!

Baker's Bulbasaur - if you're out there, you need to post before I post the event or your character will be written out.

When will this be?

Only just got home, flight was delayed >.<

I really can't apologise enough, gonna start catching up now.

Edit:

Ok I have made my post, I was going to make a much larger one to try and make up for my absence, but if there is a new event going up soon I figured it'd be best to wait for that before doing anything to add detail to the story progression of my character.

You will notice in my post I have had Link send out his Murkrow, I would like to encourage my fellow RP'ers to Bunny the Murkrow any way you see fit, even if just noticing it flying around, or perching somewhere, it would really help my character get back into the swing of things, even if just via the Pokemon for now!

Again, my apologies to everyone for my lack of posting, it's not usually like me honest! =(

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Today I went into three different historic ships (they were freaking incredible too) being preserved in my area and I kept thinking about this RP. xD that's kind of irrelevant but I just had to share.

lol i have been watching wayyyyyyyy to much sentai lately, hell my post seems ripped out of an episode. double hell i even added a PTSD backstory for Orenji xD
What's a sentai pose?! When I read your posts I try to imagine what they look like but I really have no clue. Lol.

You will notice in my post I have had Link send out his Murkrow, I would like to encourage my fellow RP'ers to Bunny the Murkrow any way you see fit, even if just noticing it flying around, or perching somewhere, it would really help my character get back into the swing of things, even if just via the Pokemon for now!
I bunny'd your Murkrow; I really really hope I didn't make it act out of character or anything because then I would feel so bad. xD

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
I bunny'd your Murkrow; I really really hope I didn't make it act out of character or anything because then I would feel so bad. xD

So I just read, Thankyou for doing so ^_^
No that was absolutely fine, I really should update his personality as well as just his History on my characters profile page. But no that was fine, he is very solemn when with Link due to lack of love (awwww boooo) but when he is adventuring alone he is somewhat mischievous!

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
lol, story is progressing nicely, but im a bit stuck ICly :(

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Lol NightofRemorse Super Sentai is same as power rangers. think of the mighty morphin power rangers from the 90's. when they do their little cheesy poses. that.

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Today I went into three different historic ships (they were freaking incredible too) being preserved in my area and I kept thinking about this RP. xD that's kind of irrelevant but I just had to share.

What's a sentai pose?! When I read your posts I try to imagine what they look like but I really have no clue. Lol.

Well I believe he/she is referring to the Sentai Rangers. You would probably know them as the Power Rangers. (As the Power Ranger franchise is just an English adaptation of the Sentai Ranger franchise.)

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Pokemon ranger j, u mind tweaking ur post so u notice my litwick drawing towards ur battle? other wise im stuck RPing with myself :(

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Event post 4 is up!

There are new Pokémon to catch (as well as a trade available). We're back to there being more than one rare/very rare Pokémon so there shouldn't be too much competition!

From here-on forward, anyone who doesn't post in during the time for each event will be kicked. Simply because soon the competition side of the RP will start, and I will need people to post at least once a week ><.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
:P I approve of the darkness. XD I love it. But I'm weird so don't mind me

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Don't worry about it. Neither does Oz actually. I was just waiting for something like this to happen... considering the title.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Very dark indeed...

The fact that the old man's death was thrown into being a major event in the post, along with the fact that his RP'er has had to drop out...

Swift you are either very clever, or very sneaky ;)

Working on my post now!

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Well, if this is gonna get even more active, then school better cut me some slack, 'cause if I can't post because of it, I'm gonna kick the headmaster's butt! :P

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Well, if this is gonna get even more active, then school better cut me some slack, 'cause if I can't post because of it, I'm gonna kick the headmaster's butt! :P

Just tell him you need time towards your Pokenomics studying xD

Right well my post is up. Sorry if it's a bit on the long side, but I wanted to make an extra effort to make up for my recent absence!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Right well my post is up. Sorry if it's a bit on the long side, but I wanted to make an extra effort to make up for my recent absence!

That's ok :D My eyes aren't functioning too well yet, I'll read once I'm home from work though :3.

Aha! I think I'll make the voting period 10 days rather than 7, similar to these events, so at least there is a weekend there is School swamps you down a bit :).

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll have a post up August 9th. I get back on the 7th around 11 pm, but the 8th my dad is taking me to a theme park. I've been able to log on to check stuff, but I can't post a great post on my 3DS.

Back