• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Today's new episode - "You're a star, Larivtar" - Rate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q Man

Erm...
Years
Personally, I really liked this episode, Plus AFAIK, it was the first appearence of a Quilava in the US version... Not to mention Magby and Magmar... Plus, Team Rocket actaully seemed slightly more intelligent... slightly. :D
10/10
YAY! That means that next Saturday is the official start of the AG season, even though it'll still be called Master Quest for now... :)

Last edited:

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
Aww man! I missed it! I was watching Sonic.... then turned off the TV...
Uuhhgg!!!
I love Quilava!!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
It was okay, I suppose.

Magby's call was a bit weird, but over all it was a nice filler. Love Larvitar's voice.

Yeah, I tape Sonic X so I may watch both of them.

Years
hmmm... In the Japanese Version, isn't Ash planning to evolve his Cyndaquil in this Episode or at further episodes?

Anyway...I like this episode...especially anything with Larivtar in it! *huggles Larvitar* XD

Years
It was an alright episode, though it wasn't as interesting as the earlier one was. I found the plot to be a drab, not to mention the Magby trainer's voice has been used to many times in the anime.

6/10

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I thought it was a great eppy!

Cyndaquil got more battle time

Seeing a Quilava was cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back