• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Theme Glitch?

Years
I'm currently using Delibird's Delivery as it is the season, and I've encountered some strange glitches.

They are summarized in the following images:

30aqnvb.jpg

Yahoo Messenger being replaced by Coca Cola Admin (o_O)

2hyxuzd.jpg

Italics button being replaced by Yahoo Messenger button.

154fy4z.jpg

Multiquote being replaced with Nick's avatar

I assume this has to do with the database errors/html things that are going on. But...I haven't noticed this kind of crazy before.. D:

So, yeah.
I first came across this as I was closing a thread, and thought it was a glitch..so I refreshed, and it was still there.
Next, I went to another thread, and it was still there.

And.. I know it's not cache, as I just cleared it, and it was all still there. XD;
I even cleared my cookies, and everything else, and was automatically logged out, and then I logged back in . . and it was STILL there.

Edit #453453
I just checked in two different browsers, and the glitch wasn't there.
But..it still hasn't gone away for me. n_n
See?

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
Hmm...odd, I tried to replicate this glitch as best as I could and couldn't. Might it be a glitch specific to those threads you were viewing somehow?

Anyways did you try a reload that BYPASSES the cache? (Shift+F5) in FF and IE.

Back